Esmé Juliard Part 2

(Author's Note)
In this chapter, there will be mentions of abuse, physical and sexual. Please don't force yourself to read it if you are uncomfortable with these topics. If you still  want to read it, I will put a 🔸 before and after the event, I'll put a 🔹. 

Anyways....hopefully you still enjoy the chapter...

_________________________________________

Esmé Juliard's POV

I entered the cold building. The building of the company that my husband and I run...

" Good morning Mrs. Juliard. Mr. Juliard is waiting for you in the second meeting room The meeting has already commenced." Janet, the receptionist Baron personally hired. I could tell she didn't like me by the way she forced that fake smile on her face.

" Thank you for informing me Janet." I said with a sincerity and quickly make my way to the room.

I inhaled then exhaled a shaky breath and opened the door with false confidence. I looked at all the faces that were in the room. I wanted to explain why I was so late, but if I do, it would show a sign of weakness to them. I need to be firm and head straight to my seat with my head held high. I sat in the seat and motioned with my hand to continue with the meeting.

" Continue." I said with a serious tone. The person who was talking before I walked in nodded.

" A-As I was saying....."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

After the meeting and everyone, but Baron and I left, I took another shaky breath.

"....You were late. Again." Baron said sternly. He glared at me with annoyance.

" I apologize for my actions Baron." I said as sincerely as possible. He walked towards me and I wanted so badly to step back.  He lifted his hand and I already knew what was going to come next.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

SMACK

My eyes began to sting with tears and I decided to glue my eyes to the floor.

" Look me in the eyes!" He demanded. I slowly lifted my head up to meet his gaze. He didn't like that I took too long to raise my head and grabbed my jaw roughly. He then thew me to the side. I hit my back against the wall.

" Are you taking all of this as a joke. You are my wife and a Juliard now. Act. Like. It. In order for you to remember how to behave, I will have to punish you once again." He said sternly and he began to take off his belt. I knew this would happen if I was late again....

" Take your dress and bra off. Then I want you to face the wall." He said sternly. I did as he said said, because I already tried to fight back and it didn't end well for me...I don't want it to happen again...

" Good now, if you scream, I will have to punish you even further. You do know what I mean, right?" He said and I nodded as a shudder goes down my spine. I silently wait for the impact of the belt on my back, but it seems like such a long wait...it's harder to keep myself quiet and not scream if I don't know when he is going to hit me.

........

LASHH

I almost screamed, but bit my bottom lip hard to keep myself from doing so.

........
........
........

LASHH
LASH