The Serious Conversation

Marinette's POV

I walked outside and saw Adrien. I couldn't look him in the eyes...Not yet. I want to make sure that the curse is real...

What if it is real and I didn't talk to her? Would I harm my future child, just like how she did to me?

" ...Mari? Did it go well?" Adrien asked me which snapped me out of my thoughts.

" I..." I said.

I couldn't respond to him. My bottom lip quivered as I tried to hold my tears. This caused Adrien to worry.

I'm afraid that he won't take the news well. Most people would be wondering why I'm scared when it's Adrien and he is the most sweetest and understanding person I know, but just like everyone else, he isn't perfect and he can/does lose his temper at times. He apologizes after, but the shock is what scares me.

He walked up to me and gave me a hug. I reciprocated it with my own weak embrace.

" Mari, can you please look at me?" Adrien asked and I tried to look him in the eyes. I felt my tears stream down my cheeks. He wiped my tears off and I looked away once again.

"...Hmm..It must have been really bad if you can't even look me in the eyes...Don't worry Love, take your time and don't force yourself to tell me." Adrien said sincerely.

I nodded, scared to open my mouth to speak.

" Alright Love, let's go home." He said as he kept one of his arms wrapped around my waist and the other dangling on his right side.

I stayed quiet the whole ride home.

Adrien held my hand, trying to comfort me in anyway that he can.

Once we got to our home, I basically ran to my room.

" Mari wait-!"

SLAM

I slammed the door of my room behind me. I need to tell someone about this. I need someone to confide this too, but won't treat me like I'm crazy...Although I probably am...

I grabbed my phone and looked through my contacts. Let's see....

Adrien
Not a choice right now.

Allic
It's his day off today, I don't want to bother him with my madness.

Alix
Alya
I guess I didn't erase their contacts yet...oh well, I keep them, just in case it is needed for school.

Blake
He is also an no go. Blake's a good guy, but he is also known to be a blabber mouth.

Darcy
No...She has a photoshoot today and tomorrow...She also tends to talk really loudly and my room isn't really sound proof.

Chloe
Actually, maybe. Chloe is very direct with her opinions and she also knows how to keep things a secret...well, at least now she does...When we were younger, she spilled a lot people's secrets and caused trouble wherever she went. Especially out classmates.

I scrolled through my contacts, until I saw...

Tikki/Erin
She is a clearheaded person, but she is also down to earth. At times, when it does matter she can be a bit strict. She totally has the mind of a business women.

Maybe I should call them both. I don't think any of them have something to do today...

_________________Time Skip_________________