Please don't cry.

Marinette's POV

I...Marinette Dupain-cheng, will be sleeping in the same room as Adrien Agreste.....What if I snore?!?!?!

"Marinette, do you wanna hang out in my room and play some video games with me before I have to go to my fencing lessons?" I hear Adrien ask me.

"S-Sure! I w-would love you-I mean I would love too play videogames with you!"I said...I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Great! Come, follow me." He said, walking away and I followed. My legs began growing weaker. I tried to walk in a straight line, but I ended up wobbling. I stopped walking.

"Adrien, can you please wait up? My legs feel a little weak right now. Maybe it's caused by all the walking we're doing, but, I can barely stand right now." I said, trying my best to stay up on my feet.

"Do you want me to carry you? Then you can rest on the bed when we get their." He asked me. I shook my head.

"Let me try this one more time." I said, trying to walk in a straight line, but failed. If a police saw me like this, they would think I was drunk.

"Woah Mari...Yeah....I think it's best if I carry you." He said. Without letting me reply he picked up and carried me once again, bridal style. Once we got to his room, he placed me on his bed.

"Here Mari. You need to rest. Even though I so badly wanted to play videogames with you, your health is more important than my boredom." He said. I blushed at his words and lightly giggled.

"Thank you Adrien, but I think I can still play with you. My legs are the ones that are tired, not my arms and hands." I said giggling even more. He smiled. I gave him a smile as well.

"Alright. Do you want me to help you to the couch?" He asked me. I nodded. He picked me up threw me over his shoulders this time and I began to giggle harder. Then he sat me down on the couch and sat right beside me.

"What game do you want to play Mari?" He asked me. My eye lit up before I answered.

"ULTIMATE MECHA STRIKE 5!" I screamed. OOPS....I forgot...I'm not at home...and it was Adrien who asked me. I looked over in his direction slowly. Adrien began to chuckle.

"I was going to suggest that one as well! I'm guessing you really love that game?" He said. I nodded shyly. My cheeks growing hot.

"Alright then. Ultimate Mecha Strike 5 it is then. Just so you know....I'm going to kick your butt in this game." He said. He wishes! Mari.....calm down....this is Adrien not anyone else. Don't get competitive with-

"HA! You wish! It's going to be I who will be kicking your butt." I said. MARINETTE!!!!

"Haha!! Alright, I like a challenge. How about we put a little wager?" He said. My competitive side couldn't resist.

"Depends on what the wager has to offer. What do you get if you win?" I asked. He smirked.

"If I win I'll be able to ask you five questions and give you five dares. What about you?"He said. I smirked.

"We'll have the same prize then! You're on." I said, my competitive side being even more excited with the wager. Well this will be interesting.

~5 minutes Later~

"YES!!! VICTORY!!!"I screamed. I looked over at Adrien. He looked sad. I stopped my little victory chant and got serious.

"Adrien? What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"It's nothing. You really kicked my butt in the game. That was amazing." He's said. Then he whispered something that couldn't quite catch. He still looked really sad.

" How about this. I didn't really care about the prize. My prize is for both of us to have the same prize!" I said. He looked at me and his eyes lit up. He gave me a look as if saying 'really?' and I nodded smiling at him.

"Okay you go first!" I asked him. He nodded.

"You always seem nervous when around me. Are you scared of me?" He asked, looking down sadly. My eyes widened.

"No no no. I'm not scared of you, just....nervous around you. The first time we met I was really unfair to you and said that you were exactly like Chloe...but you showed me who you really were and I was so mad at myself for not listening to you the first time...I'm sorry if it looked like I was scared of you, but I truly am not." I said. Not the complete truth, but I didn't lie.

"That's a relief. Okay, your turn." He said, smiling towards me.

"The other day...you looked really upset about something. I know I shouldn't ask because it's none of my business, but I'm really worried about you. What exactly made you look so sad?" I asked him. His face dropped. I saw him physically stiffen. Right before I was going to tell him he didn't have to answer it, he answered.

"I had a fight with my father that morning. I asked about my mom and my father was not happy with that. He began to scream at me, saying that we do not talk about her in this household....I asked him why if she is dead. She's my mom after all....Then my dad responded with saying....she's very much alive....She just decided to leave us....She's still out there somewhere!!! All this time I thought she was dead, but I was wrong....She abandoned her family...." He said, choking a sob in between sentences. I couldn't stand this. I hugged him as tightly as possible.

"I'm so sorry for asking. If I knew it would cause you this much pain, I wouldn't have asked it." I said, Petting his head trying to calm him down. I can feel him physically shaking.

"Marinette....thank you....I needed to-to tell someone about it so you-so you don't need to feel sorry for-for asking about it." He said. I hummed in response still hugging him and petting his hair so he can calm down a bit more. We stayed in that position for awhile, until we heard a knock on the door.

"Adrien, it's time for your fencing lessons. Ms. Marinette can join you. Please be ready in about 10 minutes." I hear Nathalie's voice say. I stopped hugging Adrien and backed away to see if he was calm enough to go to his fencing lessons.

"Are you a bit calmer now, Adrien?" I asked him. He nodded his head slowly sniffling a little at the end.

"Good. Let's get ready for your fencing lessons!" I said. Then I leaned in and kissed his forehead. I backed away. Then it just hit me....I kissed his forehead!!! My face grew extremely hot and I turned away, panicking.

"I-I-I'm s-s-s-so sorry!!!! I-I w-was j-j-j-just trying to c-c-calm you d-d-down!!!" I said, panicking.

"I-I-It's okay. To be honest, it actually did calm me down a lot." He said. I turned around and looked at him. He gave me a reassuring smile and I gave him one of my many goofy ones.

"Let's just get ready! Adrien, where did Nathalie put my suitcase?" I asked him, looking around the room trying to find the suitcase full of my clothes.

"Marinette, you aren't going with me. You need to rest. You've been through a lot today and you can barely walk right now. I'll tell Nathalie that you are resting from all that has happened today. Please don't try to argue with me. I just want you to safe." He said getting a hold of my shoulders and looking into my eyes so deeply. I nodded slowly. Wait...Adrien Agreste is worried about me. He wants me to be safe...I started to blush hard. I got up and started to wobble my way to the bed. Adrien walked right beside me, holding on to to help me walk to the bed. Once we got there I plopped down.

"Okay. We will still finish with the ten question and dares when you come back, right?" I asked him. He nodded giving me one of his many model smiles that doesn't quite reach his eyes. I sighed in relief. Getting comfortable in the bed instantly falling asleep.