The Fall of Marinette

No one's POV
It's been exactly 2 weeks since the beginning of Ladybug arrival. Everyone is starting to like Ladybug. Actually LOVE Ladybug.  She is popular in everything she does; Fencing, Basketball, Soccer, Boxing, Free style dance, Ballet, Gymnastics, Piano, Violin, and from what people heard, she's incredibly intelligent.

Guys and girls would die if Ladybug so much as glances at them, let alone smile at them. She's a goddess in everyone's eyes. She's on Billboards and advertisements. On  each social media she is the most followed, but what's going on in this busy girl's mind?

Marinette's POV

I'm exhausted. I became the world's most known model in only a few days. Although it seems glamorous, the life of Ladybug, it really isn't. I have to keep up an act to withhold this position. The only 2 people I can speak to about my problems are Adrien and Allic. Adrien had to deal through this for so long, so he knows exactly how I feel. Allic is supposed to be with me 24/7 just in case something pops up out of the blue, so he's bound to hear me ranting when it's too much to handle alone.

" Marinette, it's time to go to school." I hear Adrien say. I let out a big sigh, here we go...Another day...

(What Marinette is wearing for school

(What Marinette is wearing for school.)
______________

We got to school and immediately after I opened the door of the car, I began to hear chatter about Ladybug. Once I stepped out of the car with Adrien like usual, people began to whisper about me and trust me. None of those whispers are good things.

"Who does she think she is?"
"Ugh She's so fake! She went from quiet and shy to
acting all high and mighty like she's better than us."

" Marinette isn't even pretty! Yet she is allowed to be next to Adrien. She must be blackmailing him!"

" She said her parents are dead. Maybe She's lying to get closer to Adrien. What a bitch!"

That's enough!!! I don't want to hear anymore.

I blocked them out and walked into class. I noticed that once I walked in, everyone became silent. They all stared at me. I ignored them and went to talk to Alya like normal. I opened my mouth to talk to her when she interrupted me.

" Don't talk to me you skank. Don't even look at me. Just a glance from you makes me feel like I just jumped into a garbage truck loaded with trash." She said. I looked at her shocked, but I didn't say anything, I just looked away. Alya....how could you?

" Get out of this school Maritrash!!! No one wants you here!!! Leave you whore!"

" Leave stupid bitch! Leave!!"

" I can't believe I ever considered you my bestie. A whore like you will never ever be my bestie."

" Stop ruining the school with your filthiness and leave! Do us all a favor and die!"

I can't take it anymore. I can't take it anymore.

" Mari...let's go home. I don't know what's going on with our classmates and friends, but I will find out for you. For now, let's just go home and rest." Adrien said trying to calm me down before I break down crying in front of everyone. Thankfully I didn't. They would have liked seeing me in pain.

I nodded my head and walked out of the classroom with Adrien by my side. We called Natalie to come pick us up. While we were waiting outside. People began to cheer.

" Is she finally leaving school?!?! Yess!!! We don't have to see that bitch at school anymore!!!"

" Damn God really does exist. My prayers gave finally been answered!!!"

" Marinette Dupain-Cunt finally leaving!!! Yaayyyyy!!!"

why?....Why?! WHY. WHY. WHY?!?!?! WHAT DID I DO?!?! WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!....Maybe they're right....Maybe I should die....maybe it will be better of I died. They can all dance on my tomb while eating cake and I can be reconnected with my mom and dad. I can just end it now and-

" Mari, don't listen to them. Their words aren't valid. Just keep your head high and let their words go right over your head. Don't let them control you. Don't give them the power to decide your life." Adrien's said, grabbing my hand and tightly squeezing it. I nodded. Thank god Adrien was here to take me out of my thoughts or else I would have done something stupid and regretful. A car pulled up in front of us and out came Natalie.

" Young master, young mistress, please step into the vehicle. We will head to our destination soon enough." Natalie said, while opening the car door for us to get in.

Adrien got in first and I followed right after. The door was closed behind me and we started to head home.

Once we got there, Mr. Agreste was waiting at the front door.

" Mlle. Marinette, I heard what happened at school. By the look of everything going on, the best option for you now is to be homeschooled. Adrien cannot accompany you this time. He has to stay in public school. I know you were planning on revealing yourself soon Mlle. Marinette, but that will have to be postponed. You will not be able to reveal your identity at all until the hate for Marinette disappears." He says. I nodded my head. Adrien looked at me with a worried expression on his face. I gave him a small smile to assure him that I'm fine.

" Okay now that that's settled, we can talk about today's plans. Mlle. Marinette, you have an important photoshoot and interview. today as well as a Ballet performance and a piano performance. We need you to be on your best behavior an don't let any emotions of today intervene. You have a reputation to hold. Ladybug has to stay number one got that? No slip ups. No mistakes. Ladybug is a goddess in everyone's eyes. There is no room to mess up, not even once." Mr Agreste said in a stern voice. I nodded firmly a grim smile was plastered on my face.

" Understood." I replied. Marinette is unwanted...But Ladybug is loved by all.

Which one am I really? Am I the strong and confident Ladybug or am I the weak and insecure Marinette?