A New Beginning

Marinette's POV

" Mariiiii~." Adrien whined as he held me in his arms. I was busy looking at business papers that were important for the company brand I inherited from the court case that happened 2 months ago.

" Adrien, Kitten, please understand that I am too busy right now, but I will take a break after 2 hours. Then you will have my attention the rest of the day." I said. As I kissed his lips softly and went back to working.

" M'lady, please don't over-work yourself. You already went through so much. Plus I though you wouldn't want to deal with the company since it has something to do with THEM." Adrien said.

" Adrien, I already explained this to you and this will be my last time explaining it to you. I don't like the fact that it has to do with those sick bastards, but I will not be the cause of a bunch of people losing their jobs. My past was horrible and those people deserve to rot in hell, but they were good business men who were very successful. I wish to keep it that way if not better." Marinette started in a stern tone, but softened it on the way.  Adrien huffed in annoyance and gave up. I sighed, but giggled. I leaned closer to his ear and whispered.

" Adrien, if your all pouty like that now, I won't be in the mood to play later on when you have my full attention~." This caught his attention and his eyes darkened...Oh my....I'm fucked aren't I? I watch as a smirk forms onto his devilishly handsome face. He pulls me closer to him, basically connecting my back side to hos front and there was no gaping hole to be seen. I could feel Adrien's hot breath fanning my left ear and it was sending shivers down my spine.

" My Purrincess better not take back her words later~ I know exactly what I'm gonna have for dinner later~" Adrien huskily whispered in my ear and then he pulled me of of him and he left the room. He left me as a blushing mess...

" Fuck.." Marinette cursed under her breath to herself. Whenever Adrien was like this...she knew there was no backing down. She asked for it and she was totally and utterly...FUCKED.

I continued to do my work as best as I could without being completely distracted with the fact that Adrien is in his most desirable state and I just want pounce on him and well yea....I have to have self control. This comes first and fun comes second. I always try to make time for Adrien and my friends, so I'm not completely taken over by the business world. I hope that never happens, but when it does get to that point, I'm selling some of the businesses or maybe even have my more responsible friends that were planning on starting a business, take some of the load of and get a big percent of the companies' profits. I think they would like that a lot actually. Right now, I am doing fine and handling it pretty well. Okay, Stay on track Marinette.

_______________Time Skip________________

" Aaaaand done!" I said as I looked at all the paper work I've got done. I looked at the clock and noticed I had a few minutes to spare before I would go and look for Adrien. I'm really nervous and excited to see what he has waiting for me. I went to the kitchen and went to drink some water. I chugged the water down and I noticed Adrien's dark eyes were staring at me. His lustful stare is already driving me crazy-in a good way. He walks up to me and pins me to the wall. He then leans down closer to my ear and huskily whispers.

" Go to my room and wait~. If you are misbehaving you will be punished, understood, Purrincess~?" I whimpered and nodded. he pulled away and chuckled when he noticed how bright red my cheeks had gotten by his actions and words. He pressed a gentle kiss to my lips and I whimpered in slight annoyance.

" Now now, you asked for this m'lady~ You made this cat wild on purpose, didn't you~?" He asked while staring directly into my eyes giving me such a seductive look. I was having a hard time breathing, let alone being able to respond to him. He didn't like the fact that I wasn't answering his question and grabbed my chin with his fingers a bit harshly, but I didn't mind. In fact it just mad him more attractive to me at the moment.