The Date/ The Reveal

Adrien's POV

I'm so excited! Today I'm going on a date with Marinette. Although I don't know if it is a real date...but she does kiss me on my cheek a lot.  I hope it is! Today Mari's model photoshoot pictures, are going to become public but before that, she has an interview as Ladybug and she will reveal herself there on live tv.

Marinette's POV

I'm nervous.

I have an interview as Ladybug today and I'm going to reveal myself as being Marinette. Not just that, I have a date date with Adrien. I initiated it, but I didn't know he would say yes! I've got to get ready.

 I initiated it, but I didn't know he would say yes! I've got to get ready

( Please ignore the microphone in her hand)

(Credits to the creator of the outfit)

This time, I decided not to call Allic and did my own make up and hair. I didn't do anything  to fancy to my hair, but I tried to make my make up pop! I did a semi-glam look for the eyes and a bright red lip topped off with ultra glossy lip gloss. For my outfit, I decided to wear a design from a while back. I covered my scars that are visible with a bit of foundation and concealer. They aren't new, but they aren't pretty to look at, so it's better if they're covered.

All in all I looked great! I'm ready for my date with Adrien. I walked out of the room and saw Adrien waiting for me. I smiled. His back was facing me. I decided I'm gonna attack him from behind.

I slowly walk my way towards him trying to not make a sound. I was about to jump on him and scream when.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" I screamed, jumping backwards, when Adrien turned towards me all of a sudden. His mouth was wide open. So were his eyes. I smirked.

" Like what you see, Agreste?" I said flirtatiously. He shook his head.

" I don't like what I see...I love what I see." He said. I began to feel my cheeks growing red. I'm not wearing foundation on my face. My freckles were on display. So was my blush. He chuckled but kept on going.

" I love your freckles Mari. Your freckles are perfectly placed. Each and every one of them is placed in the perfect spot. Your red cheeks highlight them perfectly too." Adrien said, examining my face closer while his hand was holding my chin up so I can meet his forest green eyes. My eyes travel down his face to his lips and I bit my bottom lip.

'His lips look so soft.' I thought while lifting my had to touch his lips, holding his face in my hand. His eyes widened. my thumb lightly touched his bottom lip.

" M-M-Mari.." He said stuttering, he sounded a bit out of breath. I gave him a smile.

"Mlle. Marinette, Adrien, I need you both to be back before 3 the live interview is at 4:30." Mr. Agreste said. Both me and Adrien jumped back, separating ourselves from each other.