A Normal Day in Hell

Marinette's POV            

"Marinette! Sweetie, time for school!" I hear my maman say.

"Okay! Thank you Maman!!!" I shouted back. Today is my first day of Senior year....but at least I still have Alya, Nino, and maybe Adrien as my friends.

Today, I decided to change into a cute white off the shoulders blouse, with a black skater skirt that is just above my knees. Then I put on my cute black flats with a small white bow on top of shoe.

I grabbed my black and white purse that I made during the summer and I began making my way out of my room.

"Maman, Papa, I'm heading towards school now. Love you!" I said. I began walking to school and I checked my phone for the time.

7:55

Perfect timing. I hear the bell ring signaling that class is about to start in five minutes.
I'm finally at school and I check my schedule on my phone looking for my first period class.

"Chemistry, classroom 201... guess I'm gonna be late after all." I say, sighing. Looking for my class.

While I was looking for my class, I bump into someone ending in us both falling to the floor.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked the person I bumped into while trying to stand up.

"No! Of course I'm not okay! Watch where you're walking Loser!" I hear her say. What?

"I'm sorry for bumping into you, but that gives you know right to call me a loser." I told her. She glared at me in response.

"I'll talk to you however I want to talk to you." She said while pushing me down. Please, don't tell me this is another Lila?!?!

"Whatever. I'll just go find my class." I mumbled while getting up and dusting myself off. Coincidentally, I found my class where I was standing at. I opened the door and I walked in.

"First day and you're already late to my class. Let me guess, you're the student that teachers warned me about always being late, Marinette Dupain-cheng, right?" She said. I nodded slowly. I just heard her sigh loudly.

"Alright, just go ahead and take a seat." She says. I quickly mad my way to a seat near Alya.

"Hey girl." Alya whispers to me after I sat down. I smiled.

"Hey Alya." I whispered back. I noticed Adrien sitting in front of me once again. He's so gorgeous and amazing and kind and smart and talented and-Marinette! Focus!

"Alright class. My name is Ms. Adams and I will be your Chemistry teacher for your senior year. Just so you know, I do not tolerate my students slacking off. If I see you sleeping, cheating, or not turning in your work, I will call you out in front of the whole class. Understood?" She said. We all nodded.

Time Skip----(During their break)

"Alya! It's senior year! I have to tell him how I feel! If I don't, we will never end up together, get married, have three kids named Emma, Louis, and Hugo, and we won't get a cute little hamster to complete our family!!" I said to Alya freaking out.