Get Me Out of Here!

This chapter may contain, sexual assault and self harm.

Sexual assault begins at:☆
Sexual assault ends at:⭐

Self harm begins at:🔶️
Self harm ends at:🔷️

Read at your own risk....
(Laughs evilly)

Mari's POV

I'm back in the dark and empty space where my conscience is waiting for me.

" I told you this will continue after your short and well deserved break." I love you

Okay understandable, what are we going to see now? Am I going to see my (in a barely audible voice) parents again?

" Yes unfortunately, but you will also get one of your answers from previously."

What is it-

" Lucy!!!" Someone said from behind me while tackling me to the ground. I groaned in pain, but laughed along with the other person.

" Hey Marie, you know you're older than me by a year, but you are acting younger than me." I said giggling while getting up and helping her up. She jutted out her bottom lip making a pouty face.

She looked a lot like me except she didn't have my bluebell eyes. She had my father's eyes, a hazel and green mix, with a hint of blue from my mother's side. She did have freckles and midnight blue hair like our mother. The biggest difference was the birthmark on her neck. it looked like a crescent moon. Father has the same birthmark.

" You'll understand it better later on..." ( You guys that are reading this story will also understand what is going on.)

Okay. Wait....Marie...

" Yea but I'm still your older sister!" Marie said with the pout still gracing her face.

" Yea you are!"I said with a big smile on my face.

" LuCiA!!!!!" I heard mother's voice. I looked at Marie with panic and Marie looked at me mirroring my expression.

" LUCIA there you are! It's time for your treatment." Mother said again pulling my arm harshly.

" Mom, Lucy doesn't need treatment, she isn't sick!" Marie said with annoyance and anger. Mother did not like that at all.

" Marie dear, please go to your room and don't come out until I tell you so. I don't want to have to lock you in there. Just listen to your mother, okay?" She said in her sweet motherly tone that she never used on me. Marie looked at me worriedly. I could only nod. If I didn't I would be punished...well severely punished.

" Okay....I'll go." She said cautiously while going to her room. Once she was for sure in her room, Mother pulled me harshly towards Father's play room....I hate that room.

" Get in there you brat!" Mother said while opening the door and throwing me in while locking it from outside....

" Hey Lucia~" Father said in a lewd voice. DISGUSTING.

" This is really going to make you regret your choice of wanting to remember..."

Why?

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

......Oh no......

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆