You're Family

Marinette's POV

I woke up to Mrs. Juliard on the floor. Her head was resting on the same sofa I appeared to be laying on. On further inspection of her face, I could tell that she had freckles. I started to get up from the sofa which automatically woke up Mrs. Juliard.

" Huh?...Oh your awake my child!" Mrs. Juliard said and jumped up to hug me. I was surprised from the sudden, warm contact. It was warm yet...cold...

"Honey she's awake!" Mrs. Juliard screamed. Mr. Juliard came running in.

"She is?! SHE IS!!!!" Mr. Juliard screamed. I was startled by the sound of this...it also sounded familiar....

Suddenly, I felt like leaving the place.

" Excuse me, but how long was I asleep for?" I asked. They looked at each other and then nodded.

" Three days." Both of them said in unison. My eyes  opened wide.

" I have to go! I'm sorry but I have to go!" I screamed while getting up from the sofa and tried to walk out.

" You're not going anywhere." Mr. Juliard said. Then I felt a pain in my neck. I 
fell limp to the floor and everything went dark.
_____________

Tikki's  POV

I was walking down the stairs, when I saw what happened. My dad injected Marinette with a syringe. This made Marinette fall down with what looks like no body strength what-so-ever. Then my dad carried her back to the sofa and layed her there. I walked up the stairs quietly, went to my room, locked the door, and dialed Adrien's number.

"Hello Tikki. Is Marinette awake yet?" Adrien said through the phone.

" Adrien, I just saw my dad inject Marinette with a syringe. I suspect this has been happening every time she waked up. Marinette was trying to leave, but she was stopped by my dad. Adrien, something needs to be done. My parents are going crazy. They think Marinette is there dead daughter Lucia-marie. I'm scared Adrien...you need to save Marinette. I can't save her, because if I tried, I would get caught immediately." I told Adrien. The line went quiet for a while.

" What the fuck are they doing to my girlfriend!!!" Adrien screamed and then I heard a loud thump come from the other side of the phone.

"Erin sweetie, it's time for you to eat breakfast." My mom said.

" Adrien I have to go, my mom is here." And I hung up before he could say anything else.  I turned off the phone under and hid it under the bed. I then walked up to the door and opened it revealing my smiling mother with breakfast in her hands.

" Come join us for breakfast sweetie." She said while walking out. I followed her out.

I hope Adrien came up with a plan.
____________

Adrien's POV

I told my dad what is happening. He looked highly concerned as well. I was freaking out...We can't just call the cops. These people are extremely rich. They could just pay the cops to keep quiet.

" This is bad, very very bad. Nathalie, get Gordon to take us to  the Juliard's residence. We'll visit the family and see for ourselves." My dad said.

" Right away Gabriel." Nathalie said.
_______________

Marinette's POV

I woke up and noticed I was sitting at the table with the Juliards. Tikki was staring at me with worry. I tried to speak, but my mouth felt extremely dry.

" Hello sleepy head. Did you sleep well?" Mrs. Juliard said. I tried to nod my head, but my head and body felt stiff. What's happening to me?!

RING
RING
RING

The door bell chimed and Mr. Juliard went to go see who it was.

I'm confused. I can't move anything. I tried to scream, but nothing...My whole body feels numb. I looked into Mrs. Juliard's eyes and once our eyes met, she gave me a sweet yet sinister smile.

"Marinette, I'm your mother"(666 words right there, but I'm not done)

My eyes grew wide then I narrowed my eyes at her.

She isn't my mother. My mother died! I don't believe her!

" Mom, she isn't Lucia-marie. Mom she's-" Tikki began to say before her mom interuppted her.

"Shut up Stupid child! I'm talking to my real daughter! Lucia sweetie, talk to mommy!" She said, with fake sweetness dripping from her mouth. I looked at the water. Mrs. Juliard got up and helped me drink the water. The liquid went down my throat and I became really dizzy, then I blacked out once again.
________
I woke up on my bed, but my head was pounding. How annoying.

"Where are you going?!?! She's resting!!! Come back here!!!" I heard my dad scream. D-did someone trespass into our home. I heard big stomps getting closer and closer. I heard someone opening and closing the doors in the hallway. Then I saw my door open and in came a boy. He noticed me and I was startled, but not scared. He seemed familiar somehow but...who is he??

"Marinette, are you okay!?!?" The boy said. The boy has blonde hair, bright green eyes and tan skin . I looked at him trying my best to recognize him. He seems so familiar..... also who is this Marinette he mentioned?

" Who are you, and who's Marinette?" I asked curiously. His eyes grew wide then suddenly, he began to chuckle.

"Come on Mari stop joking like that. You're scaring me." He said. I tilted my head in confusion.

" Really who are you?" I said. He looked like he just saw a ghost.

" What did they do to you?!?!" He screamed. I flinched. He walked up to me and grabbed me by shoulders.

"Marinette snap out of it!" He said and I did just that.

"My name is Lucia-marie. My name is not Marinette!"