First Day of Being a Model part 2

Marinette's POV

I walked into the room and I was speechless.

The room was gorgeous, with red, pink, and midnight blue all over the room. The bed was a princess style bed and it had such a beautiful pattern of red and midnight blue roses. The main color of the bed was light pink.

I walked towards the bed to examine it further, but I stopped. I looked to my right and saw some clothing on the
nightstand. On top was a Silver name stand? You know, the ones that are in front of important people's desk. On the Silver name thingy, Ladybug was engraved. I grabbed the clothing and admired how they looked and felt.

I put them on and noticed a beautiful black and red mask that has fallen off the nightstand

I put them on and noticed a beautiful black and red mask that has fallen off the nightstand. I was about to put it on when a knock on my door startled me.

"Hello, Ms, Marinette? May I come in?" I heard a feminine voice say.

"Yes You may." I said remembering that I was waiting for a hairstylist and and a make-up artist.

I watched as the door opened, but was surprised of who walked in.

"Hello Ms. Marinette, my name is Allic Romére and I will be your hairstylist and make-up artist from now on." He said. I nodded and smiled.

"Hello Allic! Is it okay if I call you Allic since we will be seeing each other frequently?" I asked. He nodded and chuckled.

"Of course Ms. Marinette, we can be like good friends and I always come to do your hair and make-up before and after school." Allic said. I giggled and nodded.

"Also, you don't even need that much make up. Your skin is gorgeous! And those freckles are so adorable!" He said. I thanked him and he started to do my hair and make up.

"Did you dye your hair? How did you keep it so healthy?!" Allic asked me. I giggled.

"Actually my hair is naturally midnight blue. It's healthy because I take care of it and don't use harmful hair products." I explained and Allic continued to do my hair.

"Wow! It's so soft! I have to be honest with you Marinette, you are one of the most gorgeous models I've worked with!" He exclaimed.

"Thank you Allic. Let's continue with the transformation."
-
After he was done, I began to look at myself in the full body mirror. Allic finished my make up with some bright red lipstick, some light eyeliner, and some jet black mascara that made my blue bell eyes more vibrant. I was speechless. The make up, hair, and outfit were breath taking. All that was left was the mask to hide my identity.

"Oh right...you want to hide your identity...Now you're Ladybug, right?" Allic said, slightly dissapointed. I nodded.

"It's only for a few weeks, so don't worry. I want to be Ladybug so my bullies at school don't know and start to hate Mr. Agreste's clothing line." I said, giving Allic a reassuring smile.