Protect Princess

Adrien's POV
(Still A Flashback)

The next day
I get to see my princess today again! I'm so excited!!!

" Adrien? Why do you look so happy all of a sudden?" Nathalie asked me. I was jumping up and down with excitement. Should I trust her? Yes.

" Remember how yesterday I came back really late? Well because I was bored I decided to go explore. When I went to explore I got lost after a while and met an amazing person! She's a girl about my age, I think, and she was really nice. She even helped me get back to the hotel. I told her that I will meet her today as well and she agreed with it. Please let me go see her again!" I pleaded to Nathalie after explaining what happened yesterday. She smiled.

" Alright, but I'm taking you over there and staying with you, okay? I got to keep an eye on you Adrien. Don't want you to get lost again." She said jokingly. I gave her a bright smile and nodded.

" Yes Nathalie I understand! Yay!!!! Princess, here I come!" I said.

" Adrien, do you even know where this girl lives?" Nathalie asked me. I shook my head.

" Nope! But I do know where the park is at where I met her. I memorized the path from when she brought me back!" I said.

" Did you guys agree on a specific time to meet up?" Nathalie asked. I shook my head once again. Nathalie groaned but smiled.

" That is so unlike you Adrien. Whenever you need to do something you plan it ahead like your father. Now you are acting on impulse and forget to plan the specifics. You must really care about this girl, don't you?" She said with a smirk and a knowing look. I felt myself going hot in the face.

" Nathalie!" I whined and she giggled, smiling at me. I gave her a smile back because Nathalie being happy makes me happy.

" Okay, Adrien, lead the way to the park. I need to meet this very important girl in your heart!" She said and I nodded while getting up and making my way out of the hotel with Nathalie right behind me.

We made it to the park but Princess was no where to ve seen. I guess I should have seen this coming. We didn't agree on a time to see each other.

" Adrien, it seems like your princess isn't here yet. I believe you want to wait for her, no?" Nathalie asked me and I nodded. Right after I agreed, I heard screaming coming from close by.

" Leave me alone!" I heard and my eyes shot open. That sounded like princess! I began to run towards the direction and Nathalie followed behind me worried.

" Adrien, where are you heading off too?" She asked. I didn't answer her and kept running. Once I got there, I saw princess all bruised up and on the ground and a boy around my age was standing up about to hit her. With out thinking I ran up to him and punched him.

" Don't you dare touch my princess!!!" I screamed at the boy. The boy looked up at me and snarled. He was angry but that doesn't give the right to hit her!

" Chat!" I heard princess scream and I saw her get up and hug me. I hugged her back trying to comfort her.

" So you allow him to touch you but not me?!?!  Why won't you allow me to be your friend?!" The boy screamed. I glared at him because I noticed princess was beginning to shake.

" Because you don't seem to only have friendship in mind! Also, I don't want a friend that says I'm stupid and weak all the time!" Princess screamed while getting out of my hold.

" Chat is my friend! He treats me well! He doesn't hit me! He doesn't call me stupid and weak!" Princess continued and then she hugged me tightly. My face became red with embarrassment.

" I'm glad you also feel like that princess. I'll be your Knight in shining armour when you think you can't take the fight on yourself." I said with a wide smile.

" Stupid girl! YOU MISSED OUT ON THE BIGGEST CHANCE OF YOUR LIFE! I WANTED TO BEFRIEND YOU BECAUSE YOU CAME OUT OF THAT BIG HOUSE, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR PARENTS KICKED YOU OUT! EVEN YOUR OWN PARENTS DON'T WANT YOU!!!" The boy said and I was mad. I looked towards Nathalie and she was just a few feet away from the whole thing just in case things turn ugly. Then I looked at princess and she was crying. It doesn't look like she will be able to fight this battle alone.

" Listen here dude, you are an absolute jerk! NO WONDER SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS. SHE CAN SMELL THE JERK SMELL COMING FROM YOU FROM A MILE AWAY AND SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! I ALSO CAN SMELL THE JERK ON YOU AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU SO DO US A FAVOR AND LEAVE. WHAT YOU SAID WAS REALLY RUDE, SO UNLESS YOU WANT ANOTHER PUNCH IN THE FACE, I SUGGEST YOU TO LEAVE NOW!!!" I screamed at him. He looked angry and scared at the same time. Then he ran away and I hugged princess tighter.

" Thank you so much chat! You really are my knight in shining....leather?"  Princess said while looking at my outfit which consisted of a dark green shirt and a leather jacket. Then I wore some dark blue jeans and some dark green shoes. The outfit was chosen by Nathalie and I'm glad she did.  Princess smiled at me, but continued to cry. Something bad must have happened. There seems to be new bruises on her arms and legs. Then I remembered how Nathalie wanted to meet princess.

" Oh princess, I'm sorry you're having a terrible day. I'll have to make it better somehow, but before that, I wanted to introduce you to someone." I said and waited for her to nod, she did and I waved for Nathalie to come which she did.

" This is Nathalie. She is my nanny."  I said and princess giggled.

" Hello..... What's your name dear?" Nathalie said.

" My name is Lu-"

" WHERE IS THAT DAMN BRAT?!?! WHO ALLOWED HER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE?!?!" I heard someone screaming not too far away from here interrupting princess. I looked at princess and saw her stiffen and her eyes widen.

" Princess are you oka-"

" I-I-I...I need to go! You guys should also leave!" She screamed in urgency interrupting me. She looked at me with a frightened face and she looked like she was about to cry.

" I WON'T LEAVE YOU! Princess...tell me what's wrong!" I asked her trying to reach out to her but she looked into my eyes with her pleading, teary eyes and I sighed...

As I put my arm down to my side, she ran towards the mansion that the boy from earlier pointed at.

" I'M SORRY CHAT!!" She screamed while running and sounding panicked at the same time.

" Adrien, we have to go, we'll see your friend another time alright?" Nathalie said. I nodded hesitantly.l, still looking in the direction that the bluenette ran off too.

Was it a good decision to let her go or should I have ran after her?