Getting to Know Eachother Again

Adrien's POV

They brainwashed her...They completely brainwashed her! Let me try to be smart here. If they brain washed her and she doesn't remember me, then I should try and make her remember slowly. Starting by my name.

" I'm sorry Lucia-Marie, my name is Adrien Agreste. I accidentally confused you for a friend of mine named Marinette Dupain-Cheng." I said.

" D-Dupain?....Ch-Cheng?...Why doesn that name sound so familiar?" She said as if thinking. Then I noticed her flinch and grab to her head.

" Oww....these frequent headaches are so annoying!" She said while pouting. The door suddenly opened and the dad walked in.

" Are you okay princess? Is this boy bothering you at all? Because if he is, I will kick him out..and teach him a lesson he will never forget..." He said muttering the last sentence. I heard him clear enough and I wasn't scared. This man harmed my girlfriend, my soulmate, my future wife. He glared at me and I glared back.

" No Papa! He didn't bother me. He just mention A girl named Marinette Dupain-Cheng. It sounded familiar, so I tried so remember, but then I got a major headache.

"Ahh...Okay sweetie, I get it. Let me talk to this boy for a fee seconds okay princess?" He asked her. She nodded and gave him a bright smile. He gave me a death glare, but this time I was scared. Just a little.

Her "dad" pulled me out of the room and closed the door. Mrs. Juliard saw us and she was carrying a liquid that looked like water and a sandwich on a platter. Mr. Juliard opened the door for her like a gentleman and re-close the door.

" Adrien. Whatever you do, don't remind her of the past. She's been through a lot. She was kidnapped. They hid her from us. We used to live in America. Specifically in New York City, New York. As you know, we have a lot of power in a lot of places. Paris, France was unfortunately not one of those places at the time. We searched everywhere. We didn't even think for a second that they would take her to Paris, France. She was taken since she was 9 so that was 9 years almost 10. Please don't remind her of what happened. Don't remind her of what she was called when she was taken by them. I'm begging you. I know she would like to go to school with you. I can tell she likes you, but we have to get a lot of paper work done to change her name back to her original name Lucia-Marie Juliard." He told me. This actually sounds believable....I nodded my head telling him that I will take good care of his daughter.

" Adrien, can I talk to you for a second?" Tikki said. I nodded, excusing myself from the conversation with Mr. Juliard.

" Adrien, I don't know if they are the ones who are lying...I've never met her "fake" parents before. All I can say is tha MY PARENTS look like the ones kidnapping her. She has blacked out countless of times since she stepped into the house. I'm worried Adrien." Tikki said. I nodded my head.

" I know it's really worrisome, but we have to try and start over. Maybe slowly she will start to remember the truth. If she is actually a Juliard then she will remember her past but also her present. We just have to be patient and see what the outcome will be." I said. She nodded and then we ended our conversation.

" Adrien, my daughter Lucia, wants to speak to you. Don't you dare say anything wrong." Mrs. Juliard said, giving me a strong glare. I nodded and made my way into Lucia's room.

" Adrien, are we friends?" She said, her cheeks flushing red. If I say we are more than friends, it might be more than she can chew.

" Yes we are friends." I said. The words sting even more now.

" Yay!!!" Is all she said. I giggled at her reaction. She's acting like a little girl who just got candy.

" I have to go now...Lucy- is it okay if I call you that?" I said. She shook her head.

" Call me Mari! It's suits me better." She said. I smiled.

" Okay Mari! I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow. Soon we will go to school together and I will show you around. Does that sound good?" I said. She nodded. I smiled and started to walk out.

" Wait!" She screamed. I stopped immediately. I then felt her arms wrap around my torso. She also rested her chin on my shoulder. She must be using her tippy toes. I chuckled.

" Hey shortie, are you using your tippy toes to reach my height? I asked and chuckled. I can feel her let go and drop down. so turned around and noticed her pouting. She's so adorable like a little kitten.

"I'm not a shortie!" She said with her cute pouty face.

" Sure you aren't." I sarcastically said. She huffed and stomped her way to her bed.

" The door is that way Mr. Agreste." She said pointing towards the door. I fained bein hurt.

"Ugh!! You wound me bugaboo." I said, holding onto my chest as if I was just shot. She giggled and rolled her beautiful eyes. I smiled goofily then bowed. I walked out and to where Nathalie and Gordon was waiting. Dad didn't make it because of some surprise meeting.

" Where is Ms. Dupain-Cheng?" Nathalie asked me.I shook my head.

" Right now, she thinks her name is Lucia-Marie Juliard." I said. Nathalie gasped in surprise.

" What do you mean by that? Is she really Lucia-Marie Juliard?!" Nathalie asked me. I shook my head and shrugged.

Nathalie looked up something on her phone she clicked on it and a video began to play. It was a news channel and their was a women at a desk. Then began to speak.

"Esmé and Baron Juliard the multi-trillionares had a beautiful daughter named Lucia-Marie. Lucia-Marie, just like her parents, was too beautiful to be compared to your average princesses and celebrities. At just the age of 10, Lucia-Marie was kidnapped by their cook, Tom Dubua, and their maid, Sabine Chi yesterday at 3:46 am. The last time anyone saw Lucia-Marie Juliard and the kidnappers was at The Big Apple. If anyone sees them, please call in and get a reward of 3 million dollars, but to earn those 3 million dollars there has to be proof or the deal is off. The Juliards are devastated especially Momma Juliard and-" Nathalie paused the video and I just stood there...

So they might be saying the truth...But...maybe the Juliards are being hysterical after seeing someone who looks like their daughter and kidnapped her, brainwashed her to believe she is their daughter.

"Nathalie, let's just hope for the best." I said. She nodded and we walked into the car where Gordon was waiting.

No matter if you're Marinette or Lucia-marie, I'll always love you.