The Rise of Ladybug

Marinette's POV

(After the Discussion with Mr. Agreste about the assault)

" Marinette you were assaulted at school. We can't have it happen again. From now on you will be homeschooled. Adrien, you can continue to go to public school unless you want to keeparinette company while homeschooled." Mr. Agreste said sternly.

" Yes father. Mari...I'm sorry, but homeschool is the best choice for now, unless you decide to go and avoid Nathaniel everytime." Adrien said. I nodded.

" Mr. Agreste. Please let me stay at school. I will keep my distance and avoid further contact with Nathaniel." I pleaded. He sighed, but nodded. I smiled and excused myself to get ready for the photoshoot...my first photoshoot.
_____________

I don't know what to wear. something casual but something I can use my Ladybug mask with. I looked in my closet and looked through the clothing I designed.

"Perfect." I said out loud, not noticing that Allic entered the room.

" That outfit looks incredible Marinette! Is that a new Design of Gabriel Agreste?" I heard Allic's voice from behind me

" That outfit looks incredible Marinette! Is that a new Design of Gabriel Agreste?" I heard Allic's voice from behind me. I shook my head.

" Actually, it's one of my original designs. I thought it was time to bring them out while I'm Ladybug." I said. Allic looked at me with a surprised look.

" You need to show this to Gabriel Agreste. Maybe he will partner up with you in future clothing lines. What am I saying, of course he will work with you." Allic said, while walking towards me. I smiled and thanked him. He smiled back and began to touch my hair.

" Okay, let's get your hair and make up done. You don't need it but this outfit needs to be accompanied with gorgeous hair and make up." Allic said, brushing my hair.
__________________

Once Allic was done, my midnight blue hair was let down and had beautiful, bouncy curls resting on my back. Now onto the make up. My make up was done very naturally. I had light eyeliner and voluminous mascara on. To top it all off, I was wearing a  tinted pink lip balm. All in all, I looked great.

" Thank you so much Allic!" I said so happily, hugging him in the process. He began to chuckle.

" No problem Marinette, it is my job to emphasize your natural beauty. Plus, it is my pleasure to be helping you." He said. I let go and gave him a big smile.

" Damn Marinette you are going to get people killed with that gorgeous smile of yours. If I didn't have a wife and kids already, I would probably fall head over heels for you, just by your smile alone." Allic said truthfully. I giggled and blushed. I didn't notice when his smile has fallen and was replaced by a big frown.