A Happy Surprise

Marinette's POV

It's been a 2 weeks since the reveal.
Adrien was right. They were shocked but they didn't turn their back against me. Once the interview was over, my modeling pictures became public. Not Ladybug, but Marinette. I modeled by myself, with Adrien, Blake, a girl named Darcy and lots lots more. I enjoyed modeling, even if it means I have to go on that strict diet and do a lot of extra curricular activities.

Although I enjoy modeling, I know Adrien doesn't. He never wanted to be a model. He doesn't like smiling for the camera or wearing clothing that his father wants him to model. He said that he wanted to be a doctor when he was younger. He wanted to try and save people, because when he was younger, he thought his mom died of an illness. Even now, even though she didn't die, he still seems to want to be a doctor and help people.

I smiled, knowing he would make the best doctor. I started to imagine Adrien in a doctor uniform helping others.

" Marinette, what's making you smile like that?" Someone said.

" Adrien..." I sighed without thinking. I then regained my conscience to notice that Adrien was the on who asked me that. I looked from the corner of my eye and low and behold. Adrien was sitting right next to me. I felt my face heat up in embarrassment.

" Adrien makes you smile like that? Is this perhaps the Adrien Agreste your talking about?" Adrien asked me devilishly smirking. All I could   think was how good he looked with it on. I just want to wipe that stupid smirk of his perfect face. My cheeks were probably turning red.

" Hi Adrien. Didn't see you there. ado you remember who we're going to model with today is?" I said nervously, trying to change the subject. Adrien chuckled.

" You didn't answer my question Mari." He said flirtatiously. Fine then if you badly want to know, okay.

" Yes I did mean the Adrien Agreste. His smile is just so contagious, you can't help but smile. I was also wondering what he would look like as a doctor. Helping his patients ,wearing a doctor coat." I said while turning towards Adrien. His face turned pink. When our eyes connected, I got lost in his eyes.

" I love you..." I said unconsiously, barely above a whisper. Adrien smiled at me. His real smile.

"I love you too." He said loud enough for me to hear him. I smiled.

" Well that's a pleasant surprise." I said giggling. He gave me a bright smile. I leaned closer to him and was about to give him a kiss on the cheek, when Adrien moved suddenly, making my lips touch his instead. We quickly pulled away, both of us were bright red.

'His lips are soft' I thought. I bit my bottom lip.

" Can I kiss you Mari?" Adrien said, stating at my lips. I nodded staring at his lips. We both slowly leaned in and finally are lips were connected. First it was just a peck, but then it slowly turned to kissing. He held my cheek gently in his hand. I wrapped my hands around his neck. Suddenly I felt his tounge glide over my bottom lip asking for entrance which I was about to give him when-

Knock

Knock

Knock

We were interrupted.

" Adrien, Marinette, Mr. Agreste wants to see you two." Nathalie says. She looked up and saw the position we were in. Both of us immediately moved away from each other. Nathalie's face morphed in annoyance.

Nathalie's POV

Dang it! I interrupted them! Noooo! Ughh! It was either my ship or helping Gabriel!!! Why do I have to like him?! He's never going to like me...