Their First Encounter

Adrien's POV

She called me Chat. She called me CHAT! The only person I can recall that called me Chat was the little girl I met in New York who was crying. Mother and father took me with them on a business trip when I was 8 years old. I was very introverted back then, I didn't really talk much as a child. Mother and father were always out working so they barely had time for me. Nathalie has always taken care of me. Father and mother said that we would go to New York and spend some family time together there after their business is taken care of so I was very excited to go.

______________FLASHBACK_____________

8 years old Adrien's POV

" Mother, when are you and father coming back? It's already been  2 whole weeks since I've seen you both." I asked on the phone. Then I heard her sigh on the other side of the phone. " She's Tired..." I said.

" Adrien, Stop whining this business is very important. We'll see you tomorrow." Mother said in an exhausted tone. I didn't believe her words one bit and I was right not to believe her since I didn't see her or father the next day. I waited at the hotel and nothing. I grew angry and decided to explore without them. Nathalie was in her room. She said she was going to take a shower so I didn't bother her and decided to roam around New York City.

_______________Time Skip______________

(45 minutes of wandering about aimlessly and Adrien got lost)

Nononononono! I lost where I came from! They weren't kidding in the movies when they said that New York City was crowded. What do I do now?

" Mother and Father hate me..." I heard someone say in a sad tone. I followed the voice because it hurt my heart to hear this specific person in pain and I don't know why. I want to cheer them up. Upon following the cries, I finally got their and saw a little girl with dark blue shoulder length hair. She was sitting on the floor and had multiple purple marks on her arms and legs. Are those bruises?

" Hey, are you okay? I heard you crying and wanted to see if you needed a friend." I asked her. She looked up at me and I couldn't help but stare at her pretty eyes. They were a really nice blue and it felt like I was getting lost in them. I think I made her uncomfortable from my stare because she started to shake.

" W-Why are you staring at me like that?" She said with her small voice quivering. I didn't want her to be scared of me, I wanted to befriend her. I stepped closer to her so I could shake her hand and introduce myself, like how mother and father taught me to do whenever there was guests or if we went to important parties. She stepped back weary of me and she didn't see where she was stepping so she tripped backwards.

" Owwy....D-Don't hurt me p-please....I didn't do anything wrong to you...." She said her voice quiet but she sounded so scared. She rose her hands to block herself as in a way of self defense, but why against me? I'm not trying to hurt her.

" I'm not trying to hurt you. I just wanted to be friends." I said and she slowly lowered her hands down and looked up at me. She was a really cute girl. I held out my hand for her to take and she reluctantly took my hand and I pulled her up. She thanked me and began to dust off her pretty dress. I stares in awe because she looked like a princess.

" Since I don't know your name and we are strangers, I'm gonna call you princess because you look like a pretty princess in that dress." I said, my cheeks grew hot and I smiled at her. Her face went all red and she gave a very small but cute smile back. I looked at her closely and noticed that she had small specs on her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. She looked like a strawberry, I like strawberries. Yummy!🍓 If only her hair was green, then I would call her princess strawberry but her hair isn't green. It's a beautiful dark blue. Her eyes looked at my outfit and I looked down to see what I was wearing. I had a black hat with cat ears on it and black shirt that said pawesome. I was wearing a regular pair of shorts which were blue and my shoes were also black and plain.