A Fun day

Suggestive scenes are up ahead, so if you're inncocent (which I don't think anyone here is since your reading a wattpad book😂) stop reading or continue and explore.

If you're ready, then let the SIN begin!!!!

Marinette's POV

Since Mr. Agreste gave us a few weeks to rest, I wanted to have fun with our new friends, Blake and Darcy. Darcy asked us if she could  invite four people. We agreed and now we are waiting for our guests. Right now, Adrien is tickling me because he lost on Ultimate Mecha Strike 5.

"Adrieeeeeennn! S-S-Stooooppp!" I screamed and laughed at the same time. I had my eyes closed the whole time.

" No~" Adrien said. While tickling me harder. I opened my eyes all of a sudden and bit my lip to keep from bursting out in laughter. I was breathing heavily, but once I saw how Adrien's face is really close to mine, my breathing just stopped. Adrien's eyes met mine. There was a gleam in his eyes, and his eyes turned into a darker shade of green. He was on top, straddling me. He stopped tickling me but, left his hands where they were. My face was getting hot. Adrien looks so damn sexy right now. I just can't help myself.

I licked my lips suggestively, and this gained his attention. His lust-filled eyes were following my tongue as I slowly licked my lips. I got up on both my elbows and gave him a kiss which he gladly returned. he bit my lip asking for entrance, I gave it to him. Then my tongue began exploring his mouth.

"Mmm~" I moaned into the kiss. This made Adrien stop and pull away. I got scared.

Was he regretting kissing me?

" Did you just moan?" Adrien said, his eyes grew darker. He was staring into my eyes and I gulped. My cheeks were burning now, by how embarrassed I was. I nodded my head but it was barely noticeable. I didn't expect for Adrien to grab both of my arms in a flash and pinned them above my head. It took me by surprise, but not in a bad way. He then leaned and whispered into my right ear.

" Marinette you look so damn sexy right now..." He breathed out. my whole body shivered in delight. He then took me by surprise by kissing my ear.

"mmm~" A small moan escaped my lips. Adrien began to kiss all the way down my neck. I didn't really react until he decided to bite my neck.

" Mmmm!~" I moaned a little bit louder than last time. He started to suck, lick, and bite that same spot.

" A-Adriennn!~" I moaned, while closing my eyes from the pleasure. He stopped what he was doing.

" Damn Marinette, you sound so irrisistable ~. I love the way you moaned my name~." He said seductively. I grew even redder. He then attacked my lips and began to hungrily kiss me. I kissed back and we immediately began to make out. I moaned into the kiss and arched my back. He began to slowly lose himself in the kiss that I took the opportunity and flipped us I've so that I'm on top him. I was now the one straddling him. I gave him a small smirk. He blushed but he pulled me closer to him by wrapping his arms around my waist. He then sat up and now I am sitting on his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist as well as wrapped my hands around his neck. I began to kiss him hungrily and pulled roughly on his soft, blonde hair. This made him moan. I smiled into the kiss and his right hand was playing with the bottom hem of my shirt.

Knock

Knock

Knock