Starting the transformation

Marinette's POV~

Once I locked the restroom door, I fell to my knees. I can't believe it....I let myself break in front of Adrien....

I try my best not to think about it and started to strip out of my clothing. Once I was done, I looked in the full length mirror. My body was covered with scars, bruises, and cuts. My eyes traveled to my legs. The cuts have re-opened and are now oozing out blood.

Pathetic. Look at yourself. You couldn't defend yourself from becoming a broken doll. Everyone played with you and then they hurt you. Of course you forgive them and give them the benefit of the doubt. Then they take advantage of  your naiveness and hurt you once again. You need to show them. Show them you won't pushed around anymore. Change from the naive girl to a badass. You are strong. Never let anyone tear you apart, EVER again.

I nodded my head, as if agreeing to what my conscience had said. After that, I walked into the shower and began to wash off all the blood spilling out of my cuts. Once I was done, I put on my clothes. First I put on some under clothing and then but on some comfortable work out clothes. I was going to get stronger, prettier, and smarter. I am determined to change. I will not let anyone push me around. No. One.

Although my scars were showing, I walked out of the restroom and made my way to my suitcase

Although my scars were showing, I walked out of the restroom and made my way to my suitcase. I noticed Adrien stare at me. I ignored it and grabbed a pair of black running shoes with the the yin and yang symbol on the sides. I slid them on and then began to work on my hair. I grabbed an elastic band and began to make a messy bun on myself.

"M-Marinette? A-A-Are those sc-sc-scars and b-b-bruises?" I hear him ask quietly. I turned towards him and did my best not to panic.

"Yea. They were given to me by Chloe ad a few other students who thought it would be fun to join in on beating me up. At least most of them are from them. Some of them came from me. It's fine though, because I won't let anyone else walk all over me and take advantage of my kindness. I won't let anyone hurt me EVER again." I said with determination plastered on my face. Adrien looked at me in awe. I began to make my way out of the room when Adrien's hand grabbed my arm, stopping me from leaving.

"W-Where are you going?" He asked. I looked back at him with determination burning in my eyes.

"I'm heading out to work out. I will get stronger. Mentally and physically. Now can you please let go." I said, before walking out after he let go of my arm. I made my way to towards Mr. Agreste's office. I'm gonna tell him of my leave so he doesn't worry. Plus I need to know my schedule for tomorrow. I knocked on the white elegant door, waiting for an invitation to come in.

"Come in." I hear Mr. Agreste's voice boom from the other side of the door. I opened the door and Walked into the office.

"Mr. Agreste, I would like to know my schedule for tomorrow. I need to check if  whatever is listed will increase my knowledge." I spoke as professionally as possible. He nods his head.