Rough Home Life

Susies pov

I opened the door to my rundown home only to have a bottle thrown near my head. I rolled my eyes. Their at it again!

"you are such a unbelievable whore!"

"Well maybe I wouldn't have to sleep around if you were a real man!"

"fuck you!"

"no fuck you!"

It's so annoying watching them fight. Can't they just get along for once in their sad life!

I cleared my throat to make my presence known. My parents looked back at surprise.

"hey honey welcome back" mom smiled at me.

"yeah whatever" I muttered as I walked past them "I'm going to bed. Try and keep it down the walls are thin"

The two of them glared at each other.

"you awful man. How dare you fight like that in front of our daughter!"

"oh don't give me that! What kind of mother goes around sleeping with other men when she has a teenage girl to look after"

I could feel my blood boil as they fought.

"why should she only be my responsibility? She's your daughter too!"

"I have a job to go to everyday unlike you-"

"oh give it a rest. Your both sorry excuses for parents!" I yelled as I slammed my bedroom door behind me.

"ahhhh!" I yelled as I punched my punching bag with my parents faces on it in rage.

Is it so much to ask for a normal family?