A Brothers Farewell

Kris pov

"hiiiya! Ha! Ha!"

Me and asreil fought hard against the pale faced man. He was tough but we were slowly wearing him down.

"ok kris let's hit him at the same time. That should be enough to break him" asreil muttered.

I nodded and we charge at him. He shot a gaster blaster at us but we dodged it and striked him in the centre, making him crack into a million pieces.

The two of us collapsed to the ground, exhausted after our long battle.

"kris!" my friends ran towards me with worried looks on their faces.

I stood up on shaky legs, not wanting to worry my friends.

"kris that was amazing" my friends patted me on the back while ralsai stared at me with relieved tears in his eyes.

I expected to get all this praise. What I didn't expect was for ralsai to pull me into a kiss. It really cut me off guard!

Noelle followed his lead and pulled susie into a kiss. Evan birdly got a kiss from that octavia girl. I guess that's the reward heroes like us get!

"looks like your finally happy kris" player said happily "looks like my work here is done" with that I felt that presence leave me. I guess their finally gone. I don't know whether to be happy or not.

Asreil stood up with a gentle smile on his face. Crap he's still going to want me to go home isn't he?

"kris" he gently petted my head "you've really found yourself here haven't you? You've made friends, a lover, you've become a hero! I can't take you away from that"

"so I can stay here?" tears brimmed in my eyes.

"yeah. I'll tell mom you're safe and happ-" I cut him off with a hug. Jevil and spamton turned back to normal and complained about being squished but I didn't care.

I was just happy to hold my brother one last time.

the five abandoned children (deltarune Au) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara