The New Prothacy

Kris pov

Ralsai dragged us down to the library with a serious look on his face. I haven't seen him like this since he explained the roaring. What could possibly be worse than that?

Ralsai picked up a book and flipped through the pages "ah here we go" he reached the page he was looking for "legends speak of a man who speaks in hands. He is a being of pure darkness. He gose around poisoning anyone he speaks to. Slowly turning them insane"

"so like that little dude outside?" susie muttered.

"exactly" ralsai nodded.

"come to think of it seam mentioned Jevil going insane after talking to someone" I muttered. This whole situation is alot more connected then I thought.

"this is bad" ralsai muttered nervously. I don't think I've ever seen him this rattled before.

"ralsai" I gently placed a hand on his shoulder "what does this all mean?"

Ralsai sighed "Well he disappeared years ago but legend says that he will return one day to plunge the world into darkness"

"ok then we'll beat the crap out of him when he gets here" susie bumped her fists together.

"no we can't" ralsai yelled "only the Knight has that kind of power" that damn Knight again.

"then how the hell do we get the kni-" susie was quickly cut off by noelle slamming open the door.

"guys we need help!"