Alone Time With Ralsai

Kris pov

Me and ralsai sat down outside the castle. The sparkling stones on the ceiling made them look like stars.

"are you calmer now kris?" ralsai asked.

I took a deep breath "yeah. Thank you ralsai"

"no problem" he beamed "now can you help me understand something?"

"of course" I nodded.

"why do you want to go home so bad?" he asked "when you arrived at my castle you were just as desperate to live here as everyone else but now you're demanding that everyone else leaves. It's like you've a completely different person"

I paused. Should I tell him? But what if he uses it against me?

"I think we can trust him kris" player said encouragingly "he's a cute fluffy valid boy!"

"that's a weird reason to trust someone but ok" I took a deep breath "Well you see I kinda was a completely different person"

Ralsai nodded as if to say I'm listening.

So I explained my situation to him.

"I see" ralsai muttered "I'm sorry about your situation kris. It sounds very difficult"

"then you understand why I have to leave" I stood up.

"I do but birdly, noelle and susie. There situations are so much different. They can't go back. Do you think it's fair to try and force them to leave?"

I sighed and sat back down "your right. Thanks for talking sense into me ralsai"

"it's my pleasure" he lay his fluffy head down on my knee "I knew you'd make the right choice. You always do"

His head felt so soft on my knee. I felt my cheeks burn up. I live with a family of goats just like ralsai. I should be used to this kind of cuddling.

So why is my heart pounding so hard?