Prologue

Kris pov

One years later

"alright gang its time to go!"

Ralsai clung to my arm as we reached to entrance. I haven't been to the light world in five years but now that I have a child of my own I'd like him to meet his uncle and grandparents.

"are you sure me and razzle will be ok?" ralsai asked worriedly.

I looked down at my baby boy. When ralsai was pregnant susie often said that our baby would look like a freak and it honestly freaked me out but razzle is absolutely adorable. He looks mostly human with black hair and freakles but he also has goat ears. He's my beautiful baby boy.

"he'll be fine honey" I said reassuringly "now let's go"

"ok" he nodded as we reached the light world. I noticed that razzles hair turned white. I guess he's got a light world look!

We made our way to my own home where I assume my mother still lives. I felt a little nervous when I reached the house. Ralsai nodded to me as if to say go on. I smiled greatfully and knocked on the door.

My mother opened the door and stumbled back at the sight of me.

"hi mom-" I was cut off by a hug.

"oh kris I'm so happy to see you again darling" she said tearfully. She looked up at ralsai and the baby "oh you must be the young beauty that sweeped my kris off his feet"

"yeah it's nice to meet you" ralsai smiled brightly.

"oh and who's this?" she looked down at razzle.

"this is our son razzle" I said gently stroking his soft hair.

"oh he's beautiful" mom gushed "come inside dears. We must catch up on all the time we missed"

We walked inside the warm looking building. I couldn't stop smiling. This is it. I'm finally home.

The end.