Gaming With Birdly

Kris pov

"kris did you just one shot me?"

"your dang right I did!"

Right now I was gaming with birdly. Me and him were the only gamers in our friend group so the two of us usual game together when we have nothing else better to do.

Right now we're playing super smashing fighters and having a bit of a disagreement.

"you kept your boost hacks on didn't you kris. Didn't I tell you that was unfair" birdly folded his arms.

"it's my game and I can do whatever I want" I insisted "besides it's your own fault for constantly using faulko (I think that's how you spell the guy from star fox name). He's sucks!"

"that coming from the guy who uses the overrated lucario!"

"oh you take that back!"

"uhh if you nerds are done fighting about your nerd stuff then can you help me find ralsai" we looked up to see susie "I'm supposed to meet him for my magic lessons"

"ralsai should be out in the garden" I muttered.

"cool thanks" she gave us a thumbs up and walked away.

The two of us returned back to our game.

"I wonder if noelle confessed to her yet" birdly muttered.

"what do you mean?" I asked.

"Well earlier on I found noelle in her room looking upset. I talked to her for a bit and afterwards she jumped out of her seat and ran off saying she was going to tell susie how she feels" birdly explained.

"oh well good for her" I smiled to myself "I hope things work out for them"