Spamtons Crazy Talk

Kris pov

I ran down the hallway with noelle. She said she needed help with something but what?

"soooo what exactly do you need help with" susie asked.

"Umm well you see that strange man in the coloured glasses is telling everyone that the world is ending" noelle muttered nervously.

"what!" ralsai yelped.

"yep that sounds like spamton" I sighed "we better go stop him"

*time skip*

We ran out to the courtyard to see spamton waving his arms around frantically.

"[danger danger] listen to my warnings fellow darkners. Our world as we know it is [going to end] our lives [flushed down the drain] its all over!"

"ahh don't listen to him everyone. It's all ok" ralsai said reassuringly.

"but it's [not fine, not fine, not fine]" spamton insisted.

"spamton" I got done to his level and gave him a reassuring smile "it's alright. I promise no matter what we'll deal with this disaster. Now please don't cause a panic"

"hmmm alright kris you [little sponge] I shall distract myself with [deals deals deals!]" with that he strolled away.

"I seriously can't read that guy" susie muttered.

"oh well. At least he's not causing trouble now" I chuckled nervously. Now we just gotta figure out what to do from here.