Our New Home

Kris pov

We landed into the dark world. Berdly and noelle fell flat on their face since they weren't used to jumping into the dark world.

"alright we're in the dark world!" susie cheered "come on let's go find that nerd ralsai"

We walked up to the castle and susie knocked loudly on the door. Ralsai answered the door wearing a white nightgown.

"guys?" he muttered in disbelief "what on earth are you doing here? Don't get me wrong I'm happy to see you but it's a little late for a visit"

"we decided to run away" I said calmly.

"you what!" ralsai yelped.

"yeah dude we're going to live with you from now on" susie grinned.

"but what about your families? Won't they be worried?" ralsai asked nervously.

"our families treat us like dirt!" birdly yelled.

"we felt much happier in the dark world" noelle smiled dreamily.

"mmm I don't know about this guys..."

"pleeeease ralsai!" we begged.

"oh very well if you're sure" ralsai sighed "come on in everyone"

We stepped inside the castle.

"wow ralsai your castles beautiful" noelle commented.

"thank you" ralsai smiled happily "thankfully I made some rooms for you and birdly. Their upstairs next to Queens"

"awesome!" noelle and birdly high fived each other before running upstairs.

"heh we should check out those nerds rooms later on but right now I wanna hit the sack" susie placed her hands behind her head.

"agreed" I yawned as the two of us headed over to our rooms.

"goodnight you two" ralsai said sweetly.

"night" we said as we retreated into our rooms.

I jumped onto my bed with a small smile. This is it. This is the start of our new life together.