Spamtons Warning

Kris pov

We looked back to see that strange salesman that I met in the trash can back in cyber city. He was running towards us with a distressed look on his face. It kinda worried me.

"hey you mind saving this for later small stuff? We're trying to enjoy some cake" susie muttered.

"no it can't wait you [little sponge]" he waved his arms around frantically.

"the hell you call me!" susie stood up angrily.

"now now susie let's just calm down" ralsai said gently. He turned back to spamton with a smile "hello there welcome to my castle. What can I help you with"

Spamton suddenly started clinging to ralsais robes "please you must [help me fluffy boy] he's coming back. He's coming back to [plunge the world into damnation] please I'm begging you [beware the man who speaks in hands]

Ralsai stumbled back in shock

"what up fluffy boy?" susie asked "Dose anything this wack job say make any sense to you?"

"I believe I do" ralsai returned his attention to spamton "please my friend can you tell us when the man who speaks in hands is coming?"

"[information not found] I'm sorry just please help me. Don't let him [hurt me] again" he begged with tears in his eyes.

"shh it's alright. No one's going to hurt you" ralsai gently conferted him. He turned to us with a serious expression "all right everyone follow me. There's a part of the profacy I have yet to explain"