Asreil Returns

Asreils pov

I sat in the bus on my way home from college. I was real excited. College was great and all but I miss my quiet home town. I can't wait to be greeted by my mom dad and little brother.

I jumped out of the bus to see mom and dad waiting for me. I was surprised. I can't remember the last time I saw the two of them together.

Kris wasn't anywhere to be seen though.

"hey guys" I waved happily as I ran towards them.

"hey kiddo" dad waved nervously while mom looked too upset to talk.

"it's great to see you both again. Hey where's kris?" it was just a passing question but it was enough to make my mother burst into tears.

"mom what's wrong?" I gasped

"oh asreil" she clung to me, sobbing helplessly "my little kris has gone missing! He's been gone for four days now and I'm worried sick! Oh please help me sweetie. I don't know what to do" I was too shocked to speak. My little brothers gone missing?

"let's just go home" dad said sadly.
I nodded and the three of us left. Dad wrapped his arm around mom while I walked behind them.

A strange skeleton grabbed me by the sleeve "hey kid you wanna know where you brother is?"

"yes do you know?" I said desperately.

"I'd suggest checking out the storage closet. It might be worth your while" with that he left.

What was that about?