Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I arrive home to see I've got an hour to be at the airport before my plane takes off.

Running in I grab the garage keys for later then run to my bedroom grabbing my black suit case that's under the bed.

Walking over to my wardrobe I grab my 6 leather jackets first.

I place then I'm my suit case then grab my crop tops and normal tops...and so on you get the picture.

Wait...

The picture turning around I walk over to the dresser that holds many memories ones of my mother when I was younger and ones on each of my birthdays. With cake on my face. One when it was my first song I wrote and I played it at a gig up the road from here. Taking all of them I place them in the suit case with all my belongings.

Flipping the lid back over I do it up quickly and put it on the floor grabbing the handle and wheeling it out the bedroom. I walk across the landing over to my mother's room.

Opening the door I take a quick look around signing I close the door taking the garage keys out my pocket.

I walk down the stairs and though the kitchen and over to the door opening it and wheeling my suit case behind me.

I smile seeing my car my other baby.

I unlock the boot and put my case in there along with my bags. I walk to the driver side and get in feeling the cold leather against my skin tight leather leggings and my fingers though my gloves. Pressing a button the garage opens letting me drive out. Driving out I turn the corner seeing my other baby. I sigh I won't see her for 2 weeks.

I drive again but down the road to a close family friend I've known her for years.

I drive taking in all the trees and houses I've gotten to know from a young age. This was the place I was a baby in this place is where me and mother hold so many memories.

I smile remembering when I fell over and everyone asked if I was okay and some people said we should call 911, they cared and that's all anyone could ask for...

I pull up at her house and get out locking the car. Checking my phone I have 5 minutes here then I need to go.

I walk over to the gate and open it and walk up the path to the door.

I knock 3 times and hear someone moving around in the house before the door opens to show a short old woman that I have known for so long. She smiles at me.

"What you doing here Emma you have a plane to catch" she said with a scolding voice

I smile and nod “I do Jane but I came to ask goodbye and to ask you to send my bike over in a few weeks"

She shakes her head "Is that it really Emma you know I would of done that anyway"

I laugh "thank you Jane-" I hug her tight she kisses my head pulling back "really thank you"

She nods before turning me around "Now get moving you need to be there soon" she said pushing me fast down the path to the gate.

I smile walking out the gate and walking over to my car and look up to face Jane to see she's smiling. I get in the car and start the engine driving off slowly. I look in the mirror to see she's waving and crying. I beep my horn and she laughs.

I speed up seeing I have 45 minutes until the plane goes and I still need to check in. I put a disk into the CD player and realise when they music start it’s the bands disc. But I don’t care and started to sing along to the song ‘It’s not you’

Read my finger whatcha gonna do?
See these lips are all done talkin' to you
I don't mean to bruise your ego
But I've had you nailed down for so long
And I don't see your name on my tattoo
Hope you understand
It's been a long time coming
It's for the best
No offense”

I drive for a good 20 minutes still singing along  before pulling up at the airport.

I get out quickly and move to the boot grabbing my case.

Wheeling it into the airport I walk over to the desk to see a young women typing away. She looks up and smiles.

"Hello madam how can I help you today" I smile getting the letter out of my pocket and handing over the ticket.

"Oh yes I know this your first class and it was said that you have a car that is in need to been put on the plane as well am I right" she said

I nod "yeah it's outside"

"Do you have the keys" she said still smiling

"Yeah here you are" I said handing them over she smiles getting up and giving them to some man at the back near a desk they walk and he nods.

She walks back over telling me the directions of where i need to catch the plane.

I nod taking the information in just as I'm about to walk off she takes my suit case putting on this thing that sends it off.

I smile walking off to my plane. I turn down away and see a group of boys checking me out. I shake my head at this 'pigs' I mutter walking past them.

Getting to the plane I give my ticket and take my seat in first class sipping on a orange juice.

The doors close and the captain comes on. Over the speakers

"Hello fellow passages I will be your captain for this flight to Canada. Please no moving into the seat belt signs are off, I hope you enjoy the ride" he said before shutting off the speaker.

I sit back falling asleep.