Chapter 18

'Snowy your angery' I remind her even knowing we just found are mate

I can feel my eyes turning white all over again, well I turn to my mates beta walking up to him I can feel my mate walking up behind me but I don't care I get to his beta in time grabbing him by his shirt making him growl.

I look his right in the eyes with mine he looks shocked before he knows it I head butt hit him hard watching him stagger a little before pulling him up again leaning into to his ear making me hear my mate growl.

"Touch my father again and I will personally see to your death dog" I said so deadly I even heard my mate take in a sharp breath.

I turn letting him go but quickly turning around and punching him so hard I send him flying into a tree. I shake my head, ehh now onto this one behind me.

I look around to see everyone watching me well good thing I'm not finished. I walk up to my mate who seem to be watching me carefully I smile a little with a shrug. Before moving just as fast and drop kicking him making all his pack growl.

I stud up dusting myself off nodding over at my step mother "Take him inside now with the rest of the pack I will deal with this go" she gasped so I'm guessing my eyes are still white.

She's quick to move everyone helping well I move back slowly until the door closes and its behind me.

The wolves left growl at me well I watch the beta just starting to get up but the alpha is already up and he looks mad. I breathe letting my eyes go back to their normal color making him stop and stare ha knew it would work.

"Go" My voice came out demanding, it was a command I was giving.

"I will grant your father back his pack if you come with me little mate" my mate said looking at me with serious eyes.

I roll my shoulders blinking at him not giving anything away, well my wolf was inside my head scream 'yes'

"Give me 2 hours to decide" I said my voice coming out calm more than I thought it would

His eyes became hard " you have an hour, I will be waiting at the border. If you do not come I will come and war will come with me. "

I nod turning around and heading to the house, as soon as I was in the door I was given a bear hug from my brothers.

I looked around to see my father and step mother hugging one another.

"So his your mate?" My father asked standing with the help of his wife.

I nod my head, I didn't want a mate yet alone any commitments.

My father walked over to me and took me into his arms and for the first time I hugged him back, needing this is the only family I have left and they are going to be hurt if I don't give myself to him...my mate.

"You don't have to go Emma we will protect you, you're my daughter, your family the pack will stand by you" he said his alpha voice coming through

I shake my head and step back "I'm going with him, I have to do this after all he is my mate" I said my voice strong.

I step back nodding putting on my mask not letting them know what I'm feeling.

It has been nearly been an hour and I have my bags in the trunk of my car...again. Second time this week.

I look up at the sky "mother you better help me" I whisper

I shut my trunk getting into the car. I feel a gust of wind around me but not a cold one, one of warmth. She's with me watching over me.

I see my father and the pack watching as I start the car, again I nod at them before putting my foot down heading to the border, as I start passing the trees to the main road I hear a howl one of sorrow, a goodbye.

I smile to myself but I stay strong.

I get to the border seeing the his car waiting with him standing near it. Even from here I could see the smile.

I pull up next to them looking bored as I get out.

"I see you chose right" he said coming over to me slowly.

"I did to you" I said calmly

I saw hurt flash in his eyes before it quickly went.

"You will be coming in my car, my beta will take your car" he said looking at it like it was a rust bucket.

I shook my head "No one touches my car" my tone was hard

He didn't look please about that before he was in front of me throwing me over his shoulder

"bad move alpha" I said my voice angry

"you try anything and on command your pack dies" he says and I know by his voice he was not joking with me.

I sigh and drop my keys to the floor and watch the beta walk over picking them up, giving me sorry eyes. My mate took me around to the car putting me in the front seat, putting a seat belt on me as well, as he did I breathe him in my wolf going mad loving the smell of chocolate and strawberry.

He leans back with a smirk and close the door. I quickly take the window down and leaning out looking at the beta with my keys.

"If my baby has one scratch, I will personally hurt you harder than I already have. By the way nice eye" I said closing the window laughing my arse off when I hear him growl.

My mate gets in not looking to happy I guess its because I've pissed his beta off haha.

I lean back in the car seat well he starts the car and pulls out onto the main road, I wonder where we're going I mean I know their rich so maybe Las Vegas or Spain or even Mexico. I know what your thinking Mexico well just think of the sun.

After about 10 minutes of driving I start tapping my nails on the window but that's still not doing anything to cure my boredom. I start banging my fist on the dash making a tune, spitting a another tune from my mouth I start to get into it not caring I can feel eyes on me.

I start humming in between until someone has to break my good mood and a decent beat.

"Would you stop that it's getting annoying now" He said glancing at me from the road again. I roll my eye and look at him.

"Well my bad if I bored and I don't have clue where I'm going. You shit to be in the car with because you don't play music and I don't even know your name. So Sorry alpha for you been an arse but its only you that can change it" I after my rant I look out the window.

I hear him sigh "My name is Andrew Madox, I'm 23 and the alpha of the largest pack in the world. Some of our kind see me as a king"

After he said that I hear music start up and I slowly star drifting off into the world of sleep and when I woke up I was gonna be in for a surprise.