chapter 20

So fast-forward a few days

From what I know that I don't know a lot I have no idea where I am Andrew or dick his new name is, won't tell me just yet where we are due to the fact I might run away. It's been 3 days. And theses 3 days have been hell I've been locked away can anyone guess why.

For my own fucking safety there have been an increase in wild wolf's or the other name start with an R I can't remember. But from a conversation I heard last night the vampires are showing up with a demons. Funny how that's happened since I've been here... hey maybe that dream wasn't nothing. I've been thinking I'm crazy the past few days I was hoping this is all a big dream and I can wake up to my mother cooking me pancakes. Sadly that seems to be a big fat no.

All this is real and it's getting worse everyday.

My thoughts are taken out by mate coming into the room or as his put it our room but someone's been sleeping on the sofa if he thinks I'm letting him near me.

"Are you okay?" He asks slowly getting closer to me on the bed
I glare at him

"No Alpha-" he flinches "I've been taken away from the only family I have left my mother died just over a week ago and I'm on the edge of insanity because I've been fucking taken hostage" I finish my rant well looking at him dead in the eyes.

"Is there anything I can do to make it better? You do know I am sorry"he says slowly sitting down next to me

The only thing that would help is my case and music play a little sing a little.

"I want to play some music. Not just any my own things set up somewhere" I say deadly serious not joking.

He looks happy a little that's I've gave in a little "that's fine I can set it outside on stage of you want. Some of the pups have been talking about you from some band or something" he says all confused

I smirk at him "that's because I used to be in a band a good one that used to rock the roof of everywhere my band played" with that he runs out the room.

I guess you're wondering where the big alphas gone...well since I haven't been so happy he changes his tune when his with me he because a different person try to show me the nice side.

I get up going into the closet grabbing a pair of ripped jeans and a crop top. Quickly changing I head out the room and down the stairs toward the kitchen that I know all to well with my hunger.

Walking into the kitchen I see a few pups and the females of the pack. They greet me with a bow and 'Luna' that I hate by the way but my wolf gets an ego boner off it.

"Alright everyone, the next person to call me Luna will lose their head. Please call me by my name that is Emma by the way." they give me a half smile and start going back to what they were doing.

I walk through the kitchen after grabbing a bite to eat.
I walk out the back into the big garden. Actually I can't call it that it's just forest.

I smile breathing in the fresh air it's so clear here it's like I can breathe. Lately my wolf's has become more annoyed the fact she can't show herself and to be honest I don't want her to she can stay where she it till I'm ready or more a less when these weaklings need my amazing ass to save them with my fighting skills.

I look to my right where the stage is and see it's almost ready wtf that was quick. It had been maybe half hour at that. I see my so called mate his back facing me and him shouting orders at where to place stuff. My wolf starts purring. Horny wolf needs to keep it down. with that thought she growls in my head at me. I just smirk to myself.

Sighing I start walking towards my mate. I take into notice some teenagers at the bottom of the stage on the grass not to far from my mate wearing bad t-shorts which is of course so cool.

I think I should make an entrance..

Whistling everyone turns to me looking at me weirdly. I smirk winking before running up to the stage. Crouching i leap onto the stage. landing perfectly I must add. My mates looking at me with shock. I just smile.

Everyone looks shocked I also see more people have come outside.

My mate walks over to me with a questioning look in his eyes and I know we'll be talking later about this.

His eyes suddenly start to glass over. I know his communicating

He snaps out of it turning to everyone "get in the house now we are under attack-" mother's grab their young running off turning to me he grabs me by the arm dragging me down the steps "get inside now I need you safe"

I follow everyone else making sure all the kids are in the house and mothers are safe. We all go down to the basement where there's a lock bigger than me.

Looking around I see women and children hugging each other looking at me. I'm guessing the Luna side is coming out. Because I just want to hug them all.

I walk over to a child picking them up, I hug them and turn to address everyone "everything will be fine. Your alpha will protect us so please try and relax"
I hear growling up stairs and bags but I'm guessing I'm not the only one everyone's looking at the door. I stand in front of everyone. A women comes to stand with me.

"With all due respect your human" she says it calmly but I know she meant I wouldn't be able to do shit well isn't she in for a treat.

The door opens reliving a man that's covered in blood head to toe I look at him with disgust. "I've got the jackpot now be good girls and come up" he said with a yellow grin. That pissed me off. Cracking my knuckles I start running up the stairs I punch him in the balls before kneeing him in the chest. Finally balling back my fist and hitting his so hard he went flying across the floor and into the far room that I believe is the game room. I look down at the women. My wolf showing her eyes and her voice come though "lock this door, grab anything you can to block this door." She nods before I run off she's still in shock.

Just as I reach the front door I feel pain in my back and my ribs. Snowy growls in my head 'mate' I know my eyes have turned bright white and she's pushing for complete control that I'm trying hard to keep.

I run out following her senses. Before I know it I'm at a clearing, looking over a big clearing I can see people are fighting the wild wolves and some vampires. What catches my interest was the far side where I see some dark hooded people. I look around seeing my so called mate heading right for them and they don't seem fazed.

One steps forward slowly taking steps meeting him grabbing him by the neck and throwing him back. Snowy growls though me.

I begin to shake I know I can't hold this she's too strong. My mother was right. My teeth start to change and I let a growl so loud with authority sending the earth into a tremble. Making everyone look at me. The hooded asshole smirks. Snowy takes over. She pushed my body forward jumping in midair my mate looking at me in shock at I land in front of him shifted into my white wolf. Bigger than his I stand over him protectively.

They nod at me before raising their hand and everything stops. 'Finally we meet the one' it sounds like all of these guys speaking at once.

I bare my teeth ready to strike 'don't worry little white wolf. There's been enough killing for today. We will see you again in the future. We'll give you time to prepare' with that said and a wave of his hand their all gone all that's left is a few dead and some injured from the pack.

I slowly turn around to see my mate shifting and looking pissed "you have explaining to do" his voice low

My wolf at which point gives me control saying "oops" as she retreats.

Oh how I'm fucked