Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Well lunch was fun when a Barbie tried to call me a bitch and shit but you know when she found out I was the alphas daughter and how strong I am by her now shattered nose she won't mess with me again.

If you ask me I just pushed the nose job she wanted to happen. So she should be thanking me really.

My brothers are in my music class with me so that's one bonus.

At the minute their walking beside me. Like a puppy following a mama dog.

"So what happened with the police this morning?" tom asked from the side of me.

I look forward "Easy I gave him a broken nose or jaw I didn't stick around to find out" I said with a shrug.

"His mate will be pissed at you sis" I just shrug it off again

Before I know it we're stopping outside a room with the words 'magic arts'. What a fancy name ha-ha.

Tom steps forward opening the door then stepping aside bowing a little "After you miss trace" I roll my eyes walking past him put now before slapping his head.

Going in I find 4 rows of desks and randomly all are full apart from the back where there are 3 desks nor 4.

Making a quick bee line to the desk i hear the bell signals and more footsteps followed are by my brothers.

Dumping my bag next to the desk I sit down putting my feet on the desk.

I watch as everyone slowly piles in my brothers start talking to some of the cheerleaders that are sitting in front of them.

I shake my head almost laughing by the way their flirting with these wanna be Barbie's.

I take a quick scan around the room and see that there's a piano near the teacher's desk along with some guitars on the wall.

Just then the door opened and everyone goes quite turning to the front.

I arch a brow, like for real what's coming is it the sea monster from down the road.

I watch as an old women walks into the room with a walking stick her head held high and her posture like a posh women that you would see in a fancy mansion.

Slowly but surely she takes her place at the desk still not looking at the class.

"Good morning class" her voice sounds so strong but at the same time soft.

The class all reply together "Good afternoon Mrs.johnson"

I look at the front of the class wide eyed can this women be related to me? There is no way someone like her and me are related.

"How are my two grandsons this evening?" she said finally looking up and straight at my brothers

"We're fine" Jacob answered. Slowly her eyes wondered over to me. Her eyes scanned me head to toe.

She arched a brow "I'm guessing you must be my new grandchild, how nice to meet you Emma"

I gave her a mock salute with a nod.

Her brow arched higher "I see by your response you are a trouble maker I believe"

I look over to my brothers and see them shaking their heads. I've noticed they have been doing this a lot when I meet new people.

I look back to grandma and shrug.

"I know your sort young lady they always want attention. So if you would be so kind to come and sing for us." she said smiling a little.