Chapter 16

Wonderful just wonderful this is all I need, I look at the man who thinks it's funny to pick on a girl I mean I wouldn't of done shit but the fact that his went and 'tripped' and spilt his drink down her clothes o's enough for me and the fact thing is their werewolfs and this girl is human I mean this isn't right picking on a human and to this extensive.

A group of them I mean I like beating people up but I'm really not in the mood and the fact I've only had two sips of my beer does not help matters when I want to sit in silent and drink. I sigh getting up with my glass in hand before heading to the other side of the bar and tapping the man on the shoulder making him look at me but I can see a bunch of men behind over on the far side looking at him. I'm guessing their with him yay! Note my excitement.

"what." He says as he turns but he didn't just say it he sprayed it I mean like really. I wipe the spit of my face looking at him calm as I can even knowing my eyes are most likely look like their ready to kill him.

"I'm going to ask you nicely sir can you leave the young lady alone" I say calmly but feeling the opposite of that.

He laughs a little "piss off bitch-" before he finished the sentence my hand grabs the nape of hisqneck and slamming his face into the bar as I place my beer down with my other hand. I breathe slowly before leaning down to his ear.

My voice drops becoming deadly "I asked nicely" I see his Adams apple move from my voice. I hears strain when I hear footsteps behind me. I feel a gush of air forming at the back of my head my body reacts and drops letting go of the man and swing my foot out catching the person behind me off guard.

I jump up on the bar looking at all 3 men crouching "I warned him and now I'm warning you get out this bar before I take you out my self's and trust me it will be sore in the morning"

They all look at me and the one I had at the nape of the neck steps up "we're leave but trust me girl we'll be back and you won't be so high an mighty when the alp-" he stops mid sentence when one of the other guys slaps him upside the head.

"you mean alpha when he comes in a few days to pick up his car and crecked new if I'm wrong but his a son not the alpha" my voice is so hushed I can see the girl trying to catch what I'm saying by leaning forward but I know she can't be I know for sure they've heard me by the look of pure terror.

I get off the bar my boots hitting the ground hard and walk up to him "get off my father's land" I say slowly and he backs up slowly before turning fast and pushing his men out the door.

I sigh and sit back down on the bar stool grabbing my drink taking a long gulp before placing it down the girl mouths a thank you and I give a small nod. I down the rest of my beer getting up and walking out the bar and going to my car reaching into my jacket to grab my keys.

I look around and see the guys in the corner talking on the phone I shake my head and get in the car turning my music on full blast and reversing with such speed the gravel hit my windscreen. I take off down the road.

Before I know it I'm pulling into the road that leads home and I'm not looking forward to it in I just want to go to bed and relax sleep off the day.

I pull up outside get out locking my car and walking up the steps pushing the door open and walking into the kitchen to find everyone in there. They all halt their conversation when they notice I'm in the room.

My father gets up slowly and gives me a strange look "Emma did you speak to anyone tonight? " his asking me a question and u very well that his implying to the thing that happened at the bar

I shrugged "what if I did?" I asked challenge him when I rise my eyebrow.

"because now the new alpha of my wife's old pack is coming and wants to fight you for been disrespectful" he says ad calmly as possible

"oh well I guess I'll deal with him when he gets here I'm guts song that's tomorrow-" by their looks it's a yes " then j better gets some sleep" I push if the wall head into my bed room feeling tired just great h have to deal with an angry alpha wonderful.

I jump into bed nor bothering to change clothes and slowly drug off and as I do my mother's voice hits my ears I can picture her sing me to sleep