Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I park my car in a space that's free at the front of the school.

I turn my car off grabbing my bag and putting my keys in my pocket and getting my ear phones out plugging them into my phone.

Getting out I swing my bag onto my shoulder and slamming my car door shoot locking it.

Turning to the build looking it up and down, I must say it's big.

Walking up the front I go up the stairs and push the doors open to see an empty corridor.

Sighing I plug one of my ear phones turning the music on and start walking looking for the main office.

I look at all the locker all a dull red.

Class room, class room, class room and guess what another class room.

How many do they need sighing I turn onto another corridor and guess what I just found.

The 'main office'

smirking I open the door and come into a cream room with a desk and another door.

Behind the desk is an old women with grey hair and glasses.

I cough and she looks at me "oh hello Hun what can I do for you?"

I smile walking over to her "I'm new so I need all my stuff and all that jazz" she laughs at my comment

"What's you name?" she asked turning to her computer

"Emma Johnson" I said

"Oh yes the alpha called and told me his daughter was starting but that was yesterday-" she said pausing looking up at me "what happened to starting yesterday?"

I shrug "had things to do"

She scolds "you need to be in school young lady it's not good to miss"

I laugh "I'm a straight A student I could take my finals now but I chose not to"

She shakers her head heading over to the printer and come back handing me some papers "That's your time table and locker pin" I nod in thanks and walk out into the corridor.

Checking the time it's 8:46 checking the time table I see that first period started 20 minutes ago.

First- wolf history

Second- P.E

Brake

Thread and fourth- free

Lunch

Fifth- music

Home time

Well I'm looking on the bright side this is lessons that I know I can live with and get away we everything.

Time to find wolf history. Wait I can just ask that women.

Going back into the office I poke my head in and the lady looks up "can you take me to wolf history?"

"Yes that's fine" she said getting up and coming out.

She turns and starts walking with fast strides quickly catching up I follow her down a corridor and another on until she shops making my bump into her "this is you class good look"

She walks off quickly like she doesn't want to be here.

Strange...

I turn to the door saying 'W history' and push it open.

It was like been at a show again all eyes turn to me at once.

I just smirk and turn to the one at the front of the class that looks angry as fuck.

"Why are you late!" he shouts

I arch a brow "I'm new you mother fucker" I said and I hear gasps

I look around for my brothers but I don't see them.

I hear a growl so I turn to the teacher to see his eyes are changing to black.

I hear chairs moving fast and people getting up and running out the door leavening me and the teacher that is not in pissed wolf mode.

"Calm down" I said slowly

He just growls and goes to attack me.

my wolf pushed tough and takes over grabbing his neck and slamming him into the bored. My eyes changing silver.

My wolf growls lowly making the windows shake the teacher turns his head to the side showing his submission.

My wolf let's me have my body back as I drop the teacher.

Fuck what she done! He's going to tell people!

'calm down human listen for I have spoken to his wolf'

The teacher stands up from the floor "I promise on my life I will not tell" he said before blinking one or twice.

Before I know it the bell rings wow that seemed like less time.

The teacher holds out his hand "I'm Bryan David or Mr. David when we're in school. Please tell me show you to your next lesson" I arch a brown and hand over my time table.

He nods handing it me back "Follow me" then walks out the door.

I quickly follow him to my next lesson that's PE.

Going out the room the students from the class look at me like their seeing a ghost.

Giving them the finger I walk quickly follow the teach Mr.David.

Before I know it I'm standing out side a changing room that leads to the field