Chapter 13

Chapter 13

What am I supposed to wear?

I look around to see all the girls in tank tops and short shorts even the bigger girls have the same.

This is fucking not right I guess I'll have to skip today I'll just go talk to the couch at the beginning of the lesson.

I hear a whistle go off and see all the girls start heading to the door that leads to the filed.

I follow behind not knowing where to go or stand.

I see light! I'm dead! Joke I'm at the end of the tunnel. Looking around I see the boys are all out here and what a surprise the couch is male. How do I know this? You may ask yourself well he has a clip bored and a whistle hanging out his mouth.

All the girls go to line up on a white line. Well I go sit down on the grass watching all of them.

Looking over at the boys I see my brother Jacob smirking is something happening that I should know about.

My attentions turns to the couch that begins shouting "Alright girls today your with the boys and we will be running around the track that I must say is very muddy from the rain" I almost hear the groans coming out all the girls mouths.

What's the problem with mud I love it when I always ran in mud.

The couch looks up and down the line before his eyes travel to me just sitting here.

I wave a little smirking. I hear my brother whisper over on the other side of the fild "oh god no"

The couch walks over to me or more like speed walks. His grey and brown hair moves when he walks. I must say if looks could kill.

"What are you doing on the grass?" he shouts

"Sitting?" I add a little shrug.

"What's your name?!" he shouts getting that little step closer.

"Emma Johnson" I say standing up a little pissed

"Jacob come here now!" he looks over at the boys and my brother steps forward.

"Yes couch?" he asked

"Do you know her?" he said a little more nicely

Jacob looks at me and I give him a death glares "Yes I do she's my step-sister" as soon as that said I hear everyone gasp.

I just roll my eyes, Jacob leans down to his ear and he whispers something and the couch nods.

"I don't care who you are your running and because you're human I'll go easy on you 6 laps-" he then turns to the rest "all of you will be doing 12 now get moving"

Everyone starts to move as I stand here arching a brow "I have no kit"

"I don't care now get running" he says

I shrug taking my top off leaving me in my boots, shorts and bra.

The couch looks at me like I've lost it. I start running and full speed. I notice all of them are struggling to breathe or stay up. I just laugh unlike them my boots have grip so I won't slip.

I pass all the girls and hear there breathing that makes me laugh and speed up.

Passing the first boy I hear him groan and not in pain. I shake my head.

I want to finish the 6 laps quickly. My wolf almost took over liking the sound of running.

'you can help' I hear her bark and I feel her strength and speed take over me.

Before I know it I've passed all the boys. Leaving everyone shocked at what I've done.

I start the second then the thread then the fourth then the Fifth.

Now the sixth.

I take a slow jog on the last one as a cool down for my body.

I look down at my self and see I have mud all over my boots that I don't really care about, if you ask me they look way better now.

I finish and walk over to the couch that now has his mouth wide open I smirk a little grabbing my top and slipping it back on.

I ruffle my hair a little "I maybe human but I have the speed and strength of a wolf couch" I said with a hint of humour making him close his mouth.

I turn going back in the changing room grabbing my back and looking for the lunch hall because I am hungry!

Last lesson is music that I always get an A* in all the time.