Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I pull up outside the house again. Turning off the car I grab my keys and phone, getting out shutting the door behind me.

I turn to lock the driver's side as I do something in the woods catches my eyes.

Look around again I turn around to see red eyes looking back at me. A howl sounds around the wood and the red eyed creature comes out barking it teeth. If you haven't guessed it's a bloodsucker.

It's like time slowed down and I saw him coming at me with speed. All I heard was a growling sound coming from the woods.

The bloodsucker stood in front of me barking its sharp fangs. It moved its hand to my neck. Slowly I feel his cold hands on my neck making me shiver.

I feel heat rise from my chest and the vampire steps back hissing holding his hand. Looking at my chest I see my necklace that my mother gave me is glowing a white light.

Before I know it a wolf leaps out taking the vampires head. Before it turns to me looking at me with big eyes. The wolf had a soft red coat and had big green eyes.

Oh yeah I'm meant to be human...oops

With that I screamed at the top of my lungs and run into the house faster than I ever have.

Slamming the door pressing my back on it. I look up to see my father and brothers looking at me.

I point to the door and say in a shaky voice "w-wolf big w-wolf"

My father comes up to me lifting me up and pushes me in my brother's arms where I berry my head into these chests pretending to cry. I have to make it seem real.

I hear the door open and close. Then hear my father's voice.

"What the fuck Mathew my daughters human" he shouted

"But sir a vampire was about to kill her I stopped him." a boys voice was heard

I heard a big growl that made me want to stand up and demand respect. It held power but for some reason I felt like it was questioning my power.

The boys voice or Mathews voice was heard again "Sir the necklace she wears it stopped the vampire somehow, it glowed white sir"

"Leave" I hear my father's voice shout.

I calm down and pull my face back to look at my brothers that are looking at me funny.

I hear the door open and my father enters the house before shutting the door and walking past us signing us to follow as he does.

I get out their hold and follow my father down the corridor and up the stairs though another hall way until coming to another set of stairs that I guess lead to the top floor.

Walking up them I notice paintings and pictures on the walls some of the idiot brother with Adam and some of wolf's but one catches my eye is my brothers and a women all smiling like a family should do. Come to think of it I haven't seen their mom anywhere.

Dismissing the fact in the later pile of my brain we reach the top og the stair before turning the corridor and at the end was a gold door.

Adam walk up to the door pushing it open before turning to us and ushering us inside.

Gulping I step forward entering into a big office with a brown desk and 4 chairs on this side behind it was a black chair.

The right side of me was a sofa area with a fire place in front of it.

Looking back at the desk I see my father or Adam walk around heading to the black chair behind sitting down and facing me...wait me?

I look around for my brothers to see them still outside the door before I know it they wave, shutting the door with aloud band making me flinch.

I look back over to my father to see him nodding to the chair.

Taking a few big steps I move around the chair and sir down with my legs crossed and hands on both sides of the chair.

My father clears his throat before speaking.

"Can you tell me what just happened?" he's voice was a little strange like he's holding something back.

I sigh slowly making my breathing shake "I just got back home and getting out my car and before I know it an vampire comes out, attacks me then a big wolf jumps out of nowhere. I mean it was bigger than me!" by the end of my rant and storytelling I'm breathing hard.

My father gets up walking around to me well speaking "a friend told me your necklace glowed and stopped this vampire from doing something. Now I need you to be honest with me where did you get that necklace." by the end his sitting neck to me with his elbows on his knees.

"Mother gave it to me before she past." my voice was soft.

My father nods slowly before looking off into the air and his eyes go cloudy for a few seconds.

He stood up really fast making me jump a little into the chair.

Before I know it the door to the office opens and a woman with green eyes and pale skin came walking in to the room looking at Adam or father.

"What do you need?" she asked as she shut the door.

My father points to me with that her eyes scan over me in shock like she's just noticed I'm here.

"I need you to check something Anne" my father spoke up

She keeps looking at me scanning my body as I stand up slowly. Her eyes stop at my chest and she looks at it with wide eyes before gasping.

Turning to my father she points to my neck "You want to know about the necklace don't you Adam" her voice was strong and full of wisdom

My father nods slowly "how did you know"

She turns back to me slowly stepping forward. "Adam I need you to get out for a second I need to do something"

I take a step back and look up to my father for help

He opens his mouth to talk but before I know it his pushed by a gust of wind and the door opens pushing him out. I look up to the women seeing her hands raised and with a flick of the wrist the office door slams closed.

I look at her wide eyed

"Where did you get the necklace young one" her voice now sounded older.

She moved around me cycling me slowly.

"My mother gave it to me" I said looking over my shoulder at her.

Before I know it she's in front of me "Lies!" she screams

I look at her shocked by her outburst "no really my mother gave me this a few days ago when she passed" my voice was strong as I felt snowy pace in my head

She looks at me "It can't be! What was your mother's name?"

I look at her funny "why should I tell you" I step back

Her eyes turn purple "just tell me"

I cross my arms over my chest looking at her "her name was Lily Snow"

After I said my mother's name she steps back looking at me wide eyed.

"No it can't be" she mumbles to herself.

"What are you on about?" I question

She looks at me "Do you believe in witches or werewolf or even vampires anything supernatural?" she said looking me in the eyes

I nod my head slowly "yes but what has this got to do with my mother"

She sighs slowly "you may not believe me but you mother was the first ever witch"

I look at her wide eyed and before I know it I'm falling to the ground, darkness washing over me.