Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I feel a pain in my cheek making me slowly open my eyes to see the women or Anne raising her hand.

"What are you doing?" I shout sitting up really fast pushing her back.

She lands with a thud on the floor before sitting up fast looking at me "I was trying to wake you up" she said getting up.

I follow her actions getting up slowly.

I stand crossing my arms over my chest and walk to the desk leaning on it.

She follows my actions but stands in front of me "when did your mother pass?" she said

"3 days ago" I said sighing deeply

She nods "Yes I remember it now there was a power shift in the supernatural world, all of us felt."

I take my necklace in my hand before looking at her "what is so important about this it's just a simple black cross" I said looking back down at it

She laughs "Trust me if it was that simple I wouldn't have had your father leave."

"Well then enlighten me" I said a little annoyed

She sighs taking a seat "what you see is what you want people to see. The necklace is almost like a living creature. When we are in trouble our body's shows there true strength. You understand so far" she said I nod

"The necklace is the same it will grant you the powers that have been passed down to you when it sees your worthy. Until then it will stay like that because your powers are in like a sleep mode." she said

She smiles off in to the distance "when I was young I was told of the first witch, we called her 'the white witch' in our world she was a kind and gentle soul she would help people who were in need whatever their problems but after some time she disappeared like a cloud of smoke. It was said she had died and the powers where believed to have been given back to the gods. Some believed that was not true that it was in a necklace she always had on. The necklace was said to be so beautiful and so powerful that only the strongest and pure of soul could access the power"

This time I spoke up "so you think this is the necklace"

She stands up really fast "that is the necklace I can feel power in there that is grater then any I have come across." she walks up to me and places her hands on my face "you are the one to save us, there are many secrets that will be unlocked on your path and when the time comes we will meet again young one" with that she kissed my head and vanished.

Just as that happened the door opened with a loud bang to show my father and brothers rushing in.

Before I know it I'm taken into a hug really tight that if I was human I would snap.

My father pulls back and looks over my face "what happened did she hurt you?" he asked looking over my body as well

I shake my head looking at him funny "why would she we just talked and she told me she was a witch" I watch my brothers stand stiff with my dad

This is fun wait for it "and you guys are werewolf's" after saying that my brothers looked like they were about to pass out...