Chapter 9

Chapter 9

My father sat on one side of the desk with my brothers both sides of him.

They all looked scared shitless.

My father then looks at me moving his hands in the air like his looking for words.

"So you're not scared of us" he asked

My brother looking at me like I'm a stranger again.

I shrug "No because I know you won't harm me and I always knew I was different as well I'm stronger than a normal human"

My dad sits up straight "why didn't you tell me you were stronger?" my brother's nod with him.

"Because I know you would want me to show you and I don't want to break any of my brother's egos" I almost laugh as I see my brother's faces drop and they look pissed.

For a second I hear my wolf sniggering in my head making me roll my eyes.

My father looks at me like his about to laugh "honey I would never ask you to fight your brothers there too strong for you" after he said that my brothers smirked at me and I just smirk back.

"I'm sure I can take them with a blind fold on" I just wave them off.

Tom speaks up "let's fight then"

My father looks annoyed at his request and before he speaks stopping this I speak up "bring it little bro" I pat my chest in a joking manner.

Jacob speaks up "outside the back"

I got up pulling on my jacket making it straight "lead the way little bros"

My father stands up really fast looking pissed "No one will fight anyone" I give him the bird and my brothers gasped like little girls.

My father walks around to me standing a good half a foot above me looking down.

I just smirk up at him "Yes Adam?" he grabs my upper arm in a tight hold and drags me over to the door well I struggle to get out his hold, I have to act innocent.

"Where are you taking me?" I shout as we all start to go down the stairs.

"You say you want to fight then you will fight me" he said with an alpha voice

I just roll my eyes as he takes me through the halls, as he does people slowly start to come out and see what's happening. They follow us as well... just great I wanted to win a fight with my brother not my father.

By the time we reach the pack house back there are around 40 or more people that have followed.

Looking out the back I see it's like a small field with the woods on the edge.

My father let's go of my arms and pushed me out side just as he did I fall down the steps but me been me my instinct come in so as my hands come forward I turn it into a front flip and land perfectly.

I turn around to see my father slightly shocked but quickly it turns to a normal look as he walks out with everyone else.

I follow everyone into its just me and my father.

My brother comes up to my father and rests a hand on his shoulder "Dad I don't think you should do this" my father looks at them a little annoyed

"Fine you can fight her tom you wanted to then so be it" what pissed him off like for real.

Tom takes a fighting stance in front of me as people make a lot of room for us to move around.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you" he said

I smirk "No I'm sorry if I hurt you and your ego" sliping of my jacket and throwing it to the floor.

Then for just a show I take my top off to show a sports bra and my toned body. Cue wolf whistles.

I almost laugh when I see my brothers and fathers shocked faces.

My father shouts 'Go' and Tom comes at me fast.

I follow his actions but just as he raised his fist to punch me I slid under his legs and punch him in the baby maker.

I get up and he drops to his knees. I wait a little until he gets up and looks pissed even more the ever.

He moved faster at me. I smirk running at him but half way I jump and aim myself to land on his shoulders.

As I do I take his head in my thighs and twist my body throwing his body over me as I land back on top of him.

I move my legs away to see him on the floor looking like his in a lot of pain from the blow on the floor.

I lean down into his ear "Don't test me Brother I maybe almost human to you but trust me I'm more then you will ever know" after I whisper that I get up to see everyone looking at me shocked from what's just happened.

I smile waving and grab my stuff "well I'm off to bed night"

I walk over to the back door and walk into the kitchen grabbing an apple out the fruit bowl.

I walk up the stairs munching on my apple until I got to my bedroom.

As I walk in I see all my stuff on my bed damn I forgot I have to put these away but how did they get up here.

Shrugging I push them off the bed and grab my laptop throwing my apple in the bin.

Looking around the room I see I still need to get this room painted.

I want a dark purple then I want an art room look with splashes of neon paint on it.

Turning my laptop I look up close painting stores that will do it for a good price that will be coming out of my very nice brother's bank account.

Finding one, I see their still open, reaching to get my phone I put the number in and dial it.

"Hello this is Paul at Paint is forever how can I help you?"

"Hello this is Emma Johnson I want my room painted here at the pack house" I said

"And what would you like doing?"

"Do you do black with neon splashes of paint?"

"Yes we do is there anything else"

"Yes I want a quote above my bed, something cool"

"Okay that's fine we're be there tomorrow please make sure you're not in the room at this time when the painting is happening. We will be there at 9am tomorrow morning"

"That's fine"

With that I hung up bored of the conversation.

Setting an alarm for 8am I strip out my shoes and pants so I'm only in my bra and pants.

Sighing I get into bed making sure my phones on charge.

I slowly begin to drift off into dream land.