Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"I hope you have enjoyed your flight with us" the captain said as we all exit the plane walking through the terminal.

I sigh walking around people that keep checking me out.  I changed before landing.

I look down at my outfit that consisted of my black and red dress with studs in the middle, my short leather jacket and leather gloves. Last to pull it off my black heels with a necklace.  

I sway my hips a little walking past a group of boys and hear the groan making me laugh.

Walking down to the baggage area. I wait for my suit case that I spot a few seconds later.

Grabbing it I wheel in over to the stairs that you have to walk up to get out of this airport it's stupid if you ask me. Changing so I'm grabbing the handle I walk up the stairs.

I get to the top and finally see the windows for outside. I smile spotting my car and people looking at it and some boys my age taking pictures with it.

I guess you wondering what car I drive well it's an old car but it's a classic.

1967 Chevrolet Impala

That is my baby. I am into classics I guess you could call me old fashioned.

I start walking again over to the desk where I see a man maybe mid 40s

He looks up to where I stand and looks me up and down in disgust.

"Excuse me but can I have my keys for my car" I said keeping my anger in check

"What model is your car" he asked looking at the computer

"It's the 1967 Chevrolet Impala" I said he looks up at me and laughs

"That car is for older men and people with taste, now tell me the real model of your car" he said with humour in his voice

"It's mine, here’s the proof and if you like it’s under my name. Miss. Johnson" I said getting my paper work for the car out of my bag

He takes them and stops laughing before handing the keys over to me not saying a word.

I smile satisfied with it. Taking my paper work and keys I grab my suit case wheeling it out the airport and over to my car to see the boys still taking picture with it.

They turn to me and smirk checking me out again!

A boy with brown hair and green eyes speaks up

"Hey babe want to go for a ride" he says pointing to my car

I raise an eye brow at him "oh really this is your car. That’s amazing, could you open it for me" I smile acting all innocent.

He nods walking to the driver’s side. Me and his mates watch him go to open the car door. He tries to open it but fails.

I laugh "It's not your car" I said walking over to the driver’s side leaving my suit case at the boot.

"Yes it is" he said

"No it’s not, want to know how I know" I said

"How" he said looking at me

"Because it's mine" I said taking the keys out and walking back to the boot opening it and putting my case in there.

I shut it smiling widely as he walks over to his mates looking shocked before giving me the finger and walking off.

I laugh getting into the car but stop when I realise I'm going to meet my father for the first time. I take a shaky breath and get the envelope out to see a name and address.