Chapter 17

Sorry for the spelling 

I'm woken up by a sound of someone in my room causing me to open my eyes, to see my father.

Oh great.

I roll over looking out the window to see it's kind of light outside. Sighing I speak up "What do you want?"

He sighs a tired sigh "I don't want you to come downstairs when the Alpha turns up"

I roll my eyes turning back over and sitting up moving the covers back so I'm sitting crossed legs on my bed.

"I understand you don't want me to fight but he wants to fight me I mean I can't blame him the way I left his guys scared shitless was the best" I stop bragging by the look on his face he looks like his about to cry.

"Emma I'm not asking you to I'm telling you. If he wants a fight then I'll give him a fight myself. I wasn't there for you growing up I think it's about time I was there for you now. I've made to many mistakes since you've got here and this is my way of saying sorry" He said with a tear rolling down his face.

I reach my hand out to him and get him to sit on the bed well making sure to keep his hand in mine "I understand, what would happen if you lose?"

He looked me right in the eyes "Im not sure I could lose my title as alpha or die. If I'm really lucky I'll keep both"

I shake my head sighing "For you I will let you fight but if you lose I will be picking a fight with him. I may not care but at the end of the day you still are my father and only family I have left, before you think I'm gonna be soft from not on you are wrong I will still be my same old self"

He nodded and said thank you before getting up and walking out silently.

Well I can't sleep after that what should I do now.

'Let me run' I hear snowys voice in the back on my head

I roll my eyes getting up slowly and setting my wolf hearing take over to hear no one's awake apart from my father who's gone back to his room.

I quickly grab some tracks bottoms and a tank top changing quickly then getting my trainers on.

I walk out of the closet into my bedroom thinking how to get out before I can even think snowy buts in

'Window'

I roll my eyes walking over to it and looking out over the training area but the forest not that far to my left. Walking back into my room I open the doors wide to my balcony.

Kneeling down my breathing comes out slowly

'Allow me my dear human'

She pushes me out the way as she takes over my body well I sit at the back watching everything that's going on. She breaths in and the forest sets my body on fire excitement taking over my body. Before I knows it she darts over the balcony down to the training area running to the forest at full speed. I laughing and she howls in my head making me laugh harder I love my wolf.

We reach the edge of forest, just as we do she speeds up faster than the jumps in the air shifting. She lets out a howl of pure happiness I roll my eyes. I sit back my mind drifting off to sleep a little letting snowy have her run.

I'm woken by snowy calling me

'Human I'm tired'

I nod my head wolfs head taking over for her knowing she's resting now she's been let out.

I hear a howl about a mile out from where I am and not just any howl a howl of arrival. I shift back to human form giving snowy extra rest.

I stretch my legs and arms looking around where snowy left us and I see she's left me where she sifted I literally love my wolf sometimes. I jump to action when I hear another howl and one of an alpha, I run back to the house jumping up to my window in no time.

I only just realise that its mid-day how did we not get caught at all, I guess I'll have to ask her later. I go into my bath room jumping in the shower washing quickly wanting to watch the other pack arrive from the window above the from door.

I finish in no time, I put my work out gear on again. Running out my closet I head for the door and walk out out running down the hall to hear cars parking up and the sound of wolves' feet. I found the window looking out I saw a man get out the car all the wolves where watching his moves but still watched my father.

The man was buff but also slim and fit like if I didn't have to fight this guy I would do him his that hot. I look back to the car though even though they had blacked out windows I knew another person was in there but were they wait for.

At this point my wolf was wide awake watching everything but she took an interest to the car but ignoring her.

"You know why we're here Alpha Adam" It wasn't it a question it was a statement

My father replied in a normal voice but it had an edge as well "Yes I do and you can't have her"

The man laughed ""I wasn't asking for her alpha, she will face my alpha for her punishment and you and I both know if you disagree we will attack in search of her. She threatened our pack and a threat is not to be held lightly"

My father stepped forward "I will fight you"

The man sighed "So ne it but when you lose my alpha will take over this pack as extended land"

My father much have lost it because all hell broke loose the man and my father fought for what seemed like for ever until my father fell in wolf form. My wolf growled from within getting angry.

The man's growl could be heard around the house a submitting warning.

My father whispered. Showing his neck I knew he would from his injuries is legs was bleeding so badly he was limping as well every time he stood.

Just then the car door open reliving a man maybe 21 his long brown hair moved with the wind and his eyes as blue as the sky. He looked like a model and a rich ass man in one. My wolf growled but also purred.

The man walked up to my now human father go god I was too busy looking at Mr hotly that I forgot my own father.

The man spoke but the way he spoke sent chills down my spine not bad ones but good ones making me frown.

"You where beaten by my beta alpha how paretic I guess your little mate there forgot how ti fight well she was here"

I look over to see her on the floor crying wanting to get to t father.

This is my fault.

His lost his pack to a beta.

And he wasn't even alpha this is unfair.

My emotions where building and not in a good way. I knew my eyes where white because of snowy her motions where the same and only one stood out to me was...ANGER.

The man started walking to my father, I felt it coming snowy growled with me but not just any one of a challenge and a fight. This growl demanded submission.  The window smashed making everyone look up at me. I stepped up before jumping down getting in a fighting stance over my father's body.

I heard a growling from some wolfs in the woods I laughed it was them I threatened.

I turned back to the man but stopped not just me but him. It was like it was only him a me snowy howled within me.

'Mate'

Well oh shit.