Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Driving onto a motor way I follow the signs to a local town and I have a feeling that I'm going to be the only 'Human' there leaning up I turn the radio on and my speakers begin to play 'Nickelback if everyone cared'.

My wolf if still a little pissed off from last night. That was the most she's ever said to me before so I was in shock a little as well.

The only reason is because I want to go shopping with a very handy credit card.

Jacob followed me out to the car and hugged me saying he'll see me later as that was happening I may have grabbed his wallet. Let's just say he has a gold card that holds unlimited cash.

He's going to be pissed when he find how much I'm planning to spend.

Seeing a sign saying 'shopping centre this way' I take the exit going down long slim road.

I look out the window and see a clearing with trees. Wow my father is the alpha if he can afford all this land.

My mother's words enter my mind again 'you can't tell anyone'.

I really don't know how I can keep my wolf in check like I did last night. Last night was just luck that she calmed down and at some point she is going to want out.

I turn a corner and see a long road with shops on both sides. Driving down slowly I see a few people looking at me car I smirk grabbing my shades from the dash board and slipping them on just in time to spot a clear parking spot next to store 21.

Pulling up at the spot I turn the wheel and put the car into reverse and slowly press my foot on the gas.

Making a perfect reverse I straighten the car out making it look better than any of the other cars.

I take a glance at the other side of the road and see lambo. They are shit cars.

Taking my keys out and grabbing my brothers gold card I get out the car locking it behind me. I slip the card and keys into my pocket with my phone.

I turn and start walking and slowly raising my head and taking a smell of their air making it look like I'm looking at the sky.

I smell 2 humans and the rest are werewolf's shit.

Walking down the road a like faster I look at the shops and see one that catches my eye. It has a leather jacket in the from window and some band shirts.

Walking to the door I walk in making a little bell ring.

Closing the door I look around to see this is my type of shop.

They have studded jackets, studded bras and even pants. Then you get the skin tight leggings and jeans.

On the opposite side of the show is a range of shoes like heels and boots. Even heel boots that go to your thigh.

I think I could pass out right now.

I quickly realise I was just standing here and I see 2 other people in here just looking at me. I smile and wave walking up to them.

The two of them check me out as I walk over to them so I add a sway to my hips.

"What's a lady like you doing in here" the brown haired and green eyed boy said

"Shopping" I said smirking

He smirks back "well I'm Peter Parker, before you ask I'm not spider man. And this is my brother Sam." I laugh at the spider man comment.

Sam looks at me before turning to his brother " you know I could of said my own name right" he said slapping around the head.

"Yeah but where's the fun in that it just means I get to talk to this beautiful lady here" Peter said walking over to me and throwing an arm over my shoulder

I laugh shaking his arm off " well if your excuse me I need to grab a few things around here" I said walking over to the jackets

I grab the jacket that first catches my eye. It's a deep red at the top them slowly fades into a black plus it has a hood. Moving over I see another one that cuts off half way showing the belly. Smiling I turn around with the two jackets on the hangers and walk over to the desk where a old man smiles at me kindly knowing he has tattoos all up his neck and arms.

"Is that it" he said

I just shake my head leaving the jackets on the desk. And walking over to the skin tight leggings and getting 4 black and 3 red. 2 black skinny jeans.

I walk back to the desk laying them down and the pile begins to build.

Not long after I was finished running around the shop getting bits I wanted

I have 4 black and 3 red skin tight leggings, 2 black skinny jeans, 6 crop tops, 4 normal tank tops, 4 leather jackets plus my other to so 6.

Then some band tops like black Veil brides, AA, steel panther and Nickleback.

You know what was funny they had tops with my old band logo on.

The old man rings up the price "okay that will be $469.50"

I hand him over the card and he scans it. After the beep he hands me it back. Taking my 16 bags I slowly make my way out the store. I probably look like a human penguin.

Walking back to my car I go around to boot and drop my bags of the floor pulling out my keys from my front pocket and opening the boot.

Placing the bags in neatly I sigh remembering when I did this with my mother it was fun times. We would always have bags covering our arms and most likely drop some.

I laugh at the memories that enter my mind. As I put the last bag in I shut the boot locking it.

Unlocking the car door I slide in throwing my phone on the passenger seat.

I start the car and pull out turning the car around going back home.