Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Nearly there nearly there come on you can do this just to the end of this road the into the woods. If you wondering what's going on well let's start with the fact I'm listing to like 50's music that I just makes me want to pass out to its over. Don't get me wrong this woman is my grandma mother but it does not mean I have to like her and go around in pig tails in my hair with a big ass lily pop acting innocent. If you haven't noticed I'm not that kind of girl.

Fuck this... I change the gear and pick up speed. I hear my grandmother hands gripping the leather of the seat.

"Slow down" she shouts turning off the music quickly.

"Okay" and brake hard just as we reach the woods.

The pure force of the stop throws her forward but luckily she has her seat belt on them.

I turn the car and start driving down the dirt road to the house.

"You could have killed me" I could hear a hint of anger in her voice

"Well you should never change my music" I said calmly keeping my cool

"You could have just said" she says calmly like me.

I shrug and look forward seeing the house come into view. I see my brother cars parked up with that other car from this morning. I press down a little.

In a few seconds Im pulling up next to my brothers cars getting out but not before hearing a "Thanks the moon goddess" from my grandmother making me arch a brow at the name

"Who the fuck is the moon goddess?" I say shutting my door followed by her

She looks at me horrified "She is the creator of all, the one who made us wolfs."

I look at her funny "Really then who's God?"

She laughs a little "He is the God for humans"

I look at her and just say a quick okay because this is just wired.

I walk over with her by my side to the front door and walking in until we get to the kitchen where I find my brothers mother Amy and my father sitting talking. My grandmother coughs getting their attention. My father smiles well his wife gives me a little smile. Well at least she warming up to me I guess.

My grandmother walks over to my father "Haven't you taught your daughter anything about wolfs yet?" she said angry

Whoa wait where did this all come from.

My father backs up to his wife's side "She's only just got here ma"

My grandmother shakes her head "Still she should have been taught as soon as you knew. I guess I will be taking this into my own hands."

I just lean on the wall loving the fact my father is shit scared of his mother. It's really funny to be honest.

The backdoor opens making me look over to see a man that looks a lot like my father so I'm guessing this is my granddad or grandfather.

He looks around the room before he sees me smiling really big like a child on Christmas. He walks over to me picking me up in a hug.

"Finally I have a granddaughter that I can spoil!" He shouts

I laugh a little "Shouldn't that be grandma's job?"

He laughs putting me down "Yes but Im more of a fun grandfather.-"he says puffing his chest "Are you training with us tonight?"

I look at him funny "Training?" as I say that I look over at my father to see him gulp a little but what caught my eye was his wife's sly smile

I walk around him and over to my father "Something you forgot to tell me, huh?"

His wife steps in "Its part of the pack protocols all members have to attend"

"I am so not fighting anyone again isn't it bad enough that Toms still hurting from him losing yesterday" I said looking around the room.

"You beat my boy up?" I hear Amy's voice behind me

"Well yeah he is shit at fighting" that's all it took for her to growl

I arch a brow at her "let me guess you taught him"

My father's gives me the eyes saying stop now but this is just too much fun.

"Training starts in 10 minutes don't be late" my father says boldly with an alpha voice.

"That voice does nothing to me." I said turning around and walking out the room to see my brothers walking in with shorts on and no tops. Oh they must have been training when I can oops.

"Ready for training with our mom?" Jacob asks

I storm past him and up the stairs to my bedroom. I open my door and come in to see an amazing room. Black with splashed of neon and on the back of the bed a saying 'Destroy what destroys you'

I close my door and start striping quickly. I walk over into my wall rope and get some work out leggings then I get a sports bra and gloves to match. I hear movement outside my window meaning that training starting. But you know all women need to be just a little late. I slip my sports bra on then the leggings then reach for my work out trainers putting them on and tying them up.

I grab my gloves and head to my door walking out and down the stairs pulling my gloves on. I speed up my walk into the kitchen and start putting my hair up in a ponytail

I walk over to the back door to see it's already open and to find a lot and I mean a lot of people all in work out gear. Amy was standing at the top jabbing the air showing how to punch. I yawn this is boring I mean I know all this stuff like really why do i have to be here.

"Okay everyone pair up" Amy's voice brakes me out of my thoughts, I stand looking around to see everyone with a partner well I just stand here. 

"Emma wheres your partner" I would say she asked me but it was a demand.

I turn to the side look at her with my hands on my waist "What do you mean wheres my partner who said I need one"

she arches a brow at me "Well how else are you meant to learn to fight?"

I point to tom that is fighting but you can see the limp a little "See that I don't need to be here and your sons injury just proves my point" Oh god after this I need a drink.

She turns to look at me and I see a little fury in her eyes "That proves nothing now I'll give you a chose pair with me or get off this grass and inside, your father will ground you if you do"

I fake gasp "Oh no...grounded really damn-" She looks satisfied with my reaction so far "Oh wait I don't care laters" I say walking off giving her the peace sigh.

Fuck this I'm going for a drink.