Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I open the door and head out hearing foot steps coming after my own.

I look around the front and spot another 3 cars next to my babe.

Guess what they are, all sports cars that are made for speed. My babe can take them down any day.

I look at behind me to see my brothers getting into two of the cars but there's one left.

I arch a brow at my brother tom "who's is the other car?"

"It was mom's she borrowed off her old packs alphas son. He's coming to get it next week" he said shrugging

I walk over to the window of his car "what's the big deal with packs anyway?" I ask a little annoyed

"Each pack is different we are all ranked from how your fighting skills are and how much money" he said and he goes to roll the window up but I stop him.

"So what's the deal with the 'black rose'?"

He looks me in the eyes "it's the strongest ever and is rich like it uses gold toilet paper rich. My mother came from there that's why she's the packs trainer" I move back and let the window go up but not before hearing "follow me"

I run over to my car and get in starting her up, blasting the radio.

I put my babe into first gear and put my foot down easing her out slowly as I drive up the dirt road.

My brothers start to speed up coming near the end but I keep my babe in first gear going steady.

My phone rings making my look at it to see a number flash up saying 'the sex god' I thrown looking back at the road and lean over and press a button to link it into the cars speakers.

"Hello?" I said watching my brothers cars turn right onto the main road

"Hello sister" I hear Jacobs voice

I turn my car following them "how did your number get in my phone and under the name 'the sex god' "

I hear him laugh though the speakers "I saw your phone on the bedside table when I came to give you some food."

I roll my eyes as they start to pick up speed so I change the gear to second then third. "What did you call for anyway?"

"Just to let you know school is next to the shopping center you went to, its a 5 minute drive from the coffee shop that's right at the end with a drive though" he said.

I think back to it yesterday I did see more land maybe missed the coffee shop.

"Alright well I think this causes for a little race, I know where it is now" I say with a smirk changing gear to fourth and putting my foot down.

I hear him laugh "your on we start when we hit the center"

I nod my head to my self "okay get ready" with that I hang up

Reaching down my side I grab the fourth disc I feel and put it in the player and 'burn it to the ground' comes on.

I smirk as we I see tom speeding up I guess they have it all set.

I see the shopping center and speed up this should be fun.

I press the clutch changing it to sixth gear and putting my foot down.

My car purrs like a cat as it speeds up I press a little harder and take over my brothers just as we hit the shopping center.

I smirk turning the Cd up I look in the mirror and see my brothers are right behind me. I laugh reaching over to the middle and grab a cigarette out of the packet and quickly like it putting in my mouth. I wave past cars taking in a drag.

I take it out and rest my hand on the wheel tapping along to the song.

I look behind me to see my brothers are coming a little to close for my liking. I quickly turn back to the road, seeing a coffee shop at the end and what do you know with a drive though.

I look up past it to see more land but not to far away a building that I guess must be the school. It's not even 5 minutes more like 2 for me.

I take another drag then put my foot down watching my speed get faster.

I laugh as my car zooms past people and seeing the shocked faces.

I hear sirens with blue and red flashing.

Oops.

I slow press down on the brake a little bringing the speed down before making a right to the side of the road.

Just as I did I see my brothers drive past and nothings chasing them.

I pull up grabbing my sun glasses putting my cig out and get out my car slamming the door and turning to see a buff cop getting out of a car.

I roll my eyes putting my sun glasses on.

"Can I ask why you stopped me and not them?" I said point to the two cars that are now far away

He pulls out a note pad "because their father owns this land that you where speeding on... miss?"

"Miss.Johnson" I say though gritted teeth

The cop arch's a brow "Do you know an Adam Johnson then" it was meant to be a joke.

"In fact I do-" I say crossing my arms over my chest as he looks at me "his my father you fucker"

He comes closer to me "Mr. Johnson don't have a daughter now turn around your under arrest"

I feel my wolf pace in my mind wanting out again for disrespect

I have a feeling that my eyes would start to turn silver now.

I gave him the finger and turn to get back in the car but before I do the cop grabs my arm in a manner that will cause bruising.

I turn around to him "Call him then you asshole!" I shout

He shoves me on the hood of my car and handcuffs me. I could brake these but I'm human to this man/wolf.

I hear him move and the a dialing tone. "Let's ask him then you little bitch"

'let me at him' my wolf starts scratching at my mind wanting out.

I hear him put it on loud "Hello William what's up?" I hear my dad's voice

The now William speaks "I have a girl that was speeding though the shopping center and is now saying she's your daughter" he laughs think this is a joke.

I hear my father intake of breath "Let her go William" my father's tone was hard

"But sir-" but my father cuts the William person off "she's my daughter"

I hear the cop take in a shaky breath before hanging up.

I brake the cuffs cracking my knuckles and turn to face him to see his looking at me almost scared.

Taking a small step so I'm close to his face knowing I'm a little shorter I pull my fist back and punch his as hard as I can. I'm satisfied when I hear a crack.

I turn and got back in the car and roll down the window "that was for calling me a bitch" with that I start my car and put my foot down leaving him in the dust.

I start to head to the school that I can see. It's big alright.

I feel heat coming from my neck, taking a quick look I see my simple black cross now has a gold letter been carved into it. The letter 'S'.

WTF!

Sighing I put my foot down harder coming up to the entrance of the building or school.

I drive in to find the car park empty. Fuck it's started already.