Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"This is your room, you can decorate it how you want" my father said

"Thank you Adam" I said when I did I saw hurt flash though his eyes but he quickly covered it up.

"Okay I'll leave you to it." he said shutting the door.

I sigh that couldn't of gone any better could it.

Looking around I see I have a queen size bed and a dresser in the far corner.

Then there's a walk out balcony.

Walk around the room I open the door next to the bed and see it’s a bathroom.

I smile turning around to see another set of double doors walking up to it I open them to see it’s a walk in closet.

Walking back out I grab my suit case and put it in there for later.

I smile grabbing my grabbing my Dean Vendetta Electric Guitar out of the case.

I put it over my shoulder swinging it to my back before going back in the closet and grabbing my suit case getting my laptop out.

Walking out of my bed room with laptop and guitar I turn the corridor looking for a place I can play.

I walk a little more until I bump into something small. Looking down I see a little boy about 5 years old.

"Oh sorry" I say bending down helping him out.

He looks up at me with big eyes then looks behind me; I turn looking and see nothing.

"What you looking at kid" looking at him funny

"Did you get that out the music room if you did then Alpha Adam will be mad" he said but all I heard was music room.

That gave me an idea "Hey kid can you take me to the music room"

He looked at me funny then I explained "you know to put it back" he nodded getting up and walking off

I follow him down the corridor and down a set of stairs and then more stairs until we reach the bottom floor where he takes my hand leading to the back where he stops again and opens some doors that show a music room with big windows showing the woods.

"Thanks kid" I said he nodded and left me to it.

I close the door.

I turn around and see what I'm look for a amp.

Walking over I grab the lead and plug my guitar in. Setting it down I pit it on a stand and go over connecting my laptop to the speakers in the room.

Looking around I see a selection of guitar but not like mine. Mine is electric there's are just normal acoustic that I can play as well.

My laptop logs on and I look for the track me and the band recorded before I left I just didn't have time to sing the lyrics.

Turning around I look around for a microphone spotting one I run over and grab it and plug it in to the amp.

Walking over to the stand my guitars on I sling it over my shoulder and grab the pic from my shorts pocket.

Pressing the button on my laptop the backing track starts just as the door opens but I don't pay attention I start singing facing away from the door.

"A fire’s gotta burn

The world is gonna turn

A rain has gotta fall

Fate is gonna call

But I just keep on breathing