20. Set it Off

(SN: sorry for any errors)
<Previously>
"Now, that I got y'all attention, let's get straight to the point. Some of yall gotta die tonight... I just need yall to let me know who its gone be." He shrugged tapping the barrel of his gun on each one of their heads as if he was playing duck duck goose. Mitch was not there, but he knew he would be seeing him sooner than later.

Newk kicked a couple of bodies around just to be sure. Once they made sure the area was clear they went out the back and jogged back to the car speeding off before anybody was alerted.

They all returned to the abandoned store and met up with the others. At this point the next step of their plan was going to be set in motion. They would be putting out new products in less than a week and everything needed to be perfect and in order for this transition...
<>~<><><><>~<><><><>~<>

Omniscient

"No thank you my friend I look forward to seeing how well it does!" Julius' thick accent rang through Dave's phone. Dave nodded in agreement following up with the phrase "same here". He grinned at the thought of expanding his business and creating an empire for him and his boys. Getting his hands onto legal money was the only thing keeping him from becoming a big time name sooner rather than later.

"Imma hit you up soon as i know Ju." He stated as they both said their goodbyes and hung up the phone. Dave looked back at the bed where Trinity slept peacefully as he sat on the edge. It was the middle of the day back in Vegas and time to get grimey here in New York. Dave still had to deal with Mitch and what he had going on before he could set his plans in motion and progress in the way he wanted.

As Dave plotted on Mitch, Mitch sat across town with what little team he had left planning to end Dave for good. He was tired of getting the short end of the stick in anything and let his jealousy determine that he wanted to be the King of Harlem and by doing that Dave was his top priority and until Dave was gone it wouldn't be any other way.

With the both of them out for each other's head the city wouldn't be looking pretty anytime soon. Besides Dave being consumed with this transition he was also finding himself falling harder for Trinity, which also meant Tonnique was left in the dark by him. She had always wanted to be that girl for him in her eyes and figured being his go to booty call would lure him in, but it was more he looked for in a woman that he wanted and Tonnique didn't possess it. She had no morals for herself in his eyes. She was beyond beautiful and could do better for herself than what she was doing currently. She started to wonder what it was that kept him from giving her the attention she wanted she thought she was everything a man like him wanted. But she wasn't everything he needed and he knew exactly what he wanted and needed in a woman especially his woman.

Dave got up from the right edge of the bed and walked to the left side where Trinity laid with her curly hair in her face. He moved it out of the way and kissed her cheek before he left the house. As he locked the house up he dial Jeremy's number.

"Yerr." Jeremy answered

"What you got for me my boy?" Dave chuckled a little as he got in the car and started it up before backing out and heading to his destination.

"We got the last of his lil spots we just need his head now."

"Alright. Drop his location again. I'll hit you up with the signal." Dave said this as he was pulling up to their spot. The sooner they got rid of Mitch the sooner they could expand. Dave hopped out of the car swiftly running into the spot to grab an extra burner phone. Times like this Dave would take precautions to keep anybody from linking him to anything. A murder on him would just tear down everything he built and worked hard for so he was cautious with everything.