5. Feelings (Part 2)

(A/N: This takes place before Kairi was born guys)
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Trinity

I sat on the other end of the couch in disbelief of what had just happened. And he took his previous spot resuming the movie like nothing happened. I looked at him with the meanest glare. I wanted to slap the shit out of him so bad for getting me all hot and horny then just stopping. He even started eating my jolly ranchers and didn't even ask me.

"Are you serious?" I looked at him before pausing the movie.

"What?" He looked up at me with those eyes, making me want him even more. I knew it wasn't right, but what's life without risks. I had never felt that way with Jackson. He had his ways of making me feel good in a sense, but never in my life like this. I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"You know what i'm talking about." I stood up with my hands on my hips. He looked me up and down licking his lips as he moved a little.

"Tell me what i did." He smirked as I rolled my eyes

"Don don't play stupid with me. You know what the fuck you just did."

"You know you sexy as fuck when you upset?" he attempted changing the subject as I tried to punch him in his arm, but he grabbed my wrist firmly, but not to the point where it would hurt. I squinted my eyes at him as he stood up.

His tall ass didn't scare me not one bit. I snatched my arm back and started to grab my stuff before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder before walking in the opposite direction of the front door. I slapped his back.

"Don put me the fuck down!" I yelled trying to slip out of his grip.

"Stop." He said slapping my right ass cheek before I was slammed on to a bed. He hovered over me as I glared at him mad, but that hormy feeling started to come back.

Omniscient

Don couldn't help himself. He tried to stop before things got too far with her. He only wanted a small taste of her, but from the looks of it she wanted all of him. Revealing to him that she hadn't had any good sex in a while. It reality it was that she never really was in the mood to do it with Jay, but the way Don was doing her triggered it. When she started yelling it only turned him on some more making him take things even further. She wanted him to take things further and was slightly happy that he did. Jackson was the last thing on her mind at this point.

She stared at him with lust as he pinned her arms on either side of her head. He started kissing her neck once again making her smirk and bite down on her bottom lip. He knew this is exactly what she wanted and didn't mind giving it to her, but he didn't want to rush it. He trailed kissed from her neck down to her slightly revealed chest. She shivered a little feeling his warm tongue make circles on her chest. He then started leaving sloppy wet kisses there.

He let go of her right arm slipping his hand into her shirt playing with her nipple as she caressed the back of his head. She finally let a moan slip as he took her nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue around it. She slightly arched her back ready for him to get on with the program.

Little did she know Don wasn't trying to do her like she wanted him to just yet. He wanted to wait a little bit longer. She was going to be pissed after finding out he wasn't going to go further. He gave her other breast equal attention before planting kisses back up to her jawline. He brought his lips up to her ear afterwards.

"You happy now mama?" he whispered still massaging her breasts. Her mind was running wild after feeling all of that. She didn't know how to respond. She just bit down on her lip and nodded with her eyes shut tightly enjoying his hands on her body. He kissed her cheek before slipping his hands from under her shirt and fixing it. He got up from being on top of her and took off his button down before going into the bathroom and closing the door. She laid there upset that she didn't get what she really wanted, but it was enough for her to be satisfied at the moment.