10. Leisure Time

(that Wednesday)
Omniscient

The four of them sat at the pool enjoying the weather after a long day of having fun yesterday. Tuesday they had went shopping together. Dave and Jeremy insisted on paying gor everything Leslie and Trinity wanted, but with them being naturally independent they refused. Dave and Jeremy eventually convinced them to get whatever they wanted. They asked if they could get something before the two mindlessly said yes. As Dave watchdd her shop that day he realized she really did need someone to show her true love because she always asked for things she wanted. With him he didn't want her to have to ask. All she had to do was said it and she had it. It was okay to ask every now and then, but when you have a man he should provide it without a doubt unless he just doesn't have the means to at that moment.

As they sat at the pool watching a couple of families with their kids and couples enjoying each other's company. After awhils Leslie and Jeremy got in the pool. The two of them were inseparable, Dave knew that Jeremy was in love with Leslie, but neither of them would bring it up until Jeremy knew for sure that she would be with him through thick and thin. As Dave's mind wandered from relationships to how his life would be ten years from now, Trinity thought about her life and if she would have kids. She loved kids so much, but didn't see herself being married with kids. It was only because she felt the hadn't met the perfect one.

"Dave."

"Wassup?"

"Do you want kids?" She asked catching him off guard

"Why? You tryna give me some?" He laughed

"No. Its just a question." She giggled really wanting to know his answer.

"Uhh I don't know. I definitely don't want any right now. Maybe like a couple years from now, but maybe not because I want my child to have a mother that I actually like." He shrugged she nodded understanding everything he said.

"That's nice that you want to have a good relationship with your child's mother." She gave a warm smile. The more she learned about Dave the more she wanted to just say fuck Jay and jump into Dave's arms. Jay never ever talked about kids. Never really talked about her desired profession either he was so disengaged from their relationship it was like they had the title of boyfriend and girlfriend for the hell of it. Jeremy and Leslie watched as their friends conversed.

"Look at her she looks so happy." Leslie spoke sitting on the edge of the pool facing Trinity and Dave. Jeremy stood in between her legs in the water.

"Why won't she leave that nigga?" Jeremy asked knowing Dave was struggling a little to try and wait for Trinity to come to her senses.

"She thinks she loves him, she doesn't want to hurt him. Cut her some slack." Leslie spoke knowing her friend was new to the whole situation that they were in.

"Well if she keep running around behind his back he gone be hurt if he find out in the long run."

"I know, but me personally I would call his ass now and tell him that she found some new dick. I don't give two fucks about his feelings." Leslie spat.

"Damn, what he do to you?" Jeremy laughed

"It ain't what he did to me, it's what he did to her." She rolled her eyes not realizing that Dave and Jeremy knew nothing about it.

"Wait, what that nigga do?" Jeremy looked up at her.

"She didn't tell him?" Leslie questioned