11. Back to the Bs

Omniscient

Recalling the phone call Trinity and Jay had when she first arrived in Las Vegas, Mitch had a speculation, he had gotten word about Dave traveling to Vegas for business. When Jay confessed to him that Trinity had gone to Vegas also, Mitch put the pieces together and learned something he could possibly used against Dave. Mitch was a hotheaded boy who had tried once before to be one of Dave's many minions he had running the streets. He wasn't suitable for the type of things they did in the streets and took it to heart. He vowed that he would show Dave that he was capable of more things than they thought.

Mitch had conjured up some of his own friends and others who just hated the fact that Dave rose to his current position overpowering their small operations. He used Jay to his advantage not giving a damn about how Jay would feel in the long run. While Mitch attempted to conjure up a plan so he could take him down, Dave, Trinity, Leslie, and Jeremy had just gotten back to New York. Jeremy had to go pick his sister up from work while Leslie tagged along. Leslie would come get Trinity from Dave's house later since she lied to Jay once again and told him they wouldn't be back until later on that night. Dave and Trinity went back to his house to so called chill for a bit, but things got sexually intense with them as usual, which was no surprise.

As soon as they got the luggage and things back into the house they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Their lips moved in sync as Dave carried Trinity to his room placing her on the bed gently. They tugged at each other's clothes and within seconds their bare upper bodies brushed up against each other as they slipped each others bottoms off. Dave shook his head biting his lip, he could never get over Trinity's body. It was the perfect size and made him feel like he had even more power in the bedroom. She didn't mind it either, in fact she loved it.

He slipped on a condom and slid her closer to the edge of the bed placing his hand on her lower back. He slid inside of her making her automatically throw her head back. Heslid in and out of her slowly gripping her thigh with his free hand.

"F-faster." she breathed. He did as he was told and sped up his pace making her moan his name. Oh how he loved to hear her moan his government name. He was so used to other girls moaning out 'Don' or just doing a usual moan, but not one like hers. It was like she actually enjoyed it. It was moreso for her benefit. When he fucked others it was more of his benefit than theirs which made them regular to him. Trinity was unique and couldn't overlook that if he tried.

"Damn." He hissed feeling her walls grow tighter around his member. She buried her head into his chest with her eyes shut tight overwhelmed with the pleasure she was feeling. He lifted her right leg up over his shoulder allowing for him to go deeper. Her moans echoed through the room even louder than before.  This motivated him to go deeper, but slower so she could feel every inch of him. He slid out of her and laid on the bed.

"Ride me." He said pulling her on top of him. Out of the many times they had sexual intercourse, this was the first time he had asked her to ride him. It wasn't because he was tired of putting in all of the work, he was far from it. It was just his curious getting the best of him. He guided his member inside of her as she slowly slid down, trying to adjust to the new position. She straddled him awkwardly. He got the memo and help guide her the way he liked it.

"Don't be scared mama." he bit down on his lip making her move her hips in a circle.

"Now lift up a little and go down slowly." He kept his hands glued to her waist still guiding her as she did what he said. He nodded in approval of how she was moving. She placed her hands on his chest speedding up a little as he helped a bit moving his plevis upward as she slid down. She tried hard to hold in her moans as he tried hard to keep from pounding her hard. He wanted to fuck her roughly, but would save that for another time. She continued to ride him until he made her stand at the edge of the bed with her head buried into the covers.