8. Only Minor

Omniscient

"Leslie no I am not going to tell him. It was just one time, he said it won't happen again." Trinity stopped her friend from callong Jeremy and Dave.

"Trinity don't start acting naive. Once a nigga hit you and say its won't happen again. It happens again. I be damned if he hit you again. I will beat the shit out of him. I fight niggas too." Leslie yelled getting heated all over again. Hours before Trinity showed up at Leslie's place her and Jay had gotten into a fight that went from bad to worse.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You know what Jay I'm not about to go through this with you!!" Trinity exclaimed stomping away.

"I just want to know why you all of a sudden don't have time for shit!"

"Because I fell behind in school and I have to also pay for school somehow so I have to do double shifts Jay! What part about that do you not understand?" She yelled from the other room. He sarcastically laughed at the mention of that job, he had been telling her for the longest to quit it. For one it wasn't paying enough in his opinion, and he just didn't want her at the job period.

 For one it wasn't paying enough in his opinion, and he just didn't want her at the job period

"Trinity! Just quit the fucking job!!" He barked

"For what?! You want me to quit it because you don't want me there." She yelled coming out of the room.

"You damn right!!" He stepped closer

"Exactly and I dont know why! Jay I only want you them other niggas do not matter!! What would I do if I leave my job?!" she lied straight through her teeth and she knew it. She wanted the both of them if she was being honest with her feelings, but she wasn't going to come to terms with them anytime soon. Her and Dave had been messing around for the past three weeks and Jay was starting to notice her spending less time with him and talking to him less. He even noticed she seemed a little bit too happy when she would come home.

"Let me take care of you!" Jay yelled in a duh tone.

"Jay just stop." she placed her hands on her hips.

"Nah, listen I got a friend Mitch that's supposed to help me get up on my feet. Once I do this then you and me gone be straight. I promise."

"I don't give a damn. And please stop making promises you can't keep. Its like you work just to get through each day. You don't work to plan for the future. Have you ever thought about that?"

"Man look Trinity!" He stepped closer grabbing her up by her arm as she frowned at him.

"Get off me Jay!!" She tried to pull away.

"No. You keep acting like you can run around here and do what the fuck you want!" His grip got tighter

"Because I can!! I am fucking 24 years old!! Now let me go!!" She pulled away and attempted to walk away. He grabbed her arm again and she slapped him. Not too long after, he back handed her busting her bottom lip.