18. Falling

A/N: Sorry i took forever yall. Everytime i get down time I can't finish the chapter I want to put out for yall to see but if you rock with me just know no matter how long it takes I WILL get it to yall‼️💓💓
————————————————————————
<Previously>

Everyone but her mom, brother and Leslie were outside consoling each other. Dave stood off a little away from the group. Jeremy just walked back and forth looking down at the floor with no exact purpose. After a couple of minutes the three came out of the room and let the other friends go in to see her. Her mom came over to Dave and touched his arm gently just as the old lady did.

"Thank you." She said in a soft low tone as he looked at her. "Yes she's in a coma, but that doesn't mean she has left us yet she is still here and holding on so thank you for finding her when you did, and that's all that matters." She smiled with watery eyes before rubbing his arm and walking of to Terrence. A couple more minutes went by and the friends had come out of the room and left after talking to her mom and Leslie. Dave looked up at the room and then to her mom. She nodded her head to let him go in Jeremy didn't want to see her because his temper could get way more out of hand and he could kill Jay himself, but this was Dave's kill.

Dave walked towards the door shakily opening it and walking in he looked at her and she didn't look the same at all. She had on a beck brace, her eyes were swollen shut, her lip wad busted, she was purple and red in the face a little. This made him pissed all over again, but he would deal with it later. He sat in the room and didn't say anything he just watched as the machines beeped and her chest slowly went up and down. He had eventually grabbed her hand and held it tight rubbing his thumb across the top of it repetitively. It was like this for about 45 minutes. He got up after awhile and kissed her cheek before saying. "Imma take care of him." He looked at her ond more time and walked out with a purpose. Him and Jeremy left after hugging her mom and Leslie.

Jeremy sped back to the abandoned building because he knew Dave couldn't wait to get his hands back on Jay. Once he got there he loaded his gun and  made him way back to the room. " I hope you said all of your prayers and goodbyes bitch." He stood there with death on his mind and in his eyes.

"And if I didn't." He smiled and laughed hysterically

"Well that's too damn bad bitch." He said before shooting him twice in the chest and once in the head. His body drooped showing that there was no longer life in his body. Dave put his gun back in his waistband and walked off...

<>~<><><><>~<><><><>~<>

(2 Weeks Later)

Dave

These past few weeks were rough. I had been having reoccurring nightmares that I thought I would never have after my sister died. It was like I was reliving it all over again, but instead it was Trinity. I'd been staying up later than usual staring at the ceiling for hours thinking about what if I had chose a different path in life. Where would I be right now? I used to think I would be married around this age in my life with a well paying legal job and a baby on the way if not already here. Yeah, I was one of those, but after my sister everything shut down and I wasn't the same Dave anymore, I don't think I ever will be to be honest..

It was going on 12 in the afternoon, the same time I would go up to the hospital everyday and check on Trinity, it was weird for me to get so attached to her, but I couldn't help it. I sat with her for an hour or two and just hoped she would wake up because I wouldn't be able to take the guilt. The thought of her being gone would kill me knowing I played a part in why she was here in a damn coma. Occasionally, I would talk to her and hold her hand. At times it felt like she knew I was there because I swear it felt as if her fingers would move as I held her hand.