12. More Bs

Omniscient

"Trinity go to the closet and get in there its a little handle in the floor that you should pick up and go down a few steps into the basement. If I'm not down there in five minutes lock it and grab a knife out of one of the cabinets down there. You hear me?" Dave said as he loaded and cocked his gun.

"Go!" He said before shutting the lights off in the room and coming out slowly.

-2 Hours Earlier-

It had been a week since Trinity, her mom, and brother made up. She had realized that she should've came to her senses earlier than when she had. She couldn't wait to tell Dave what she had accomplished. It felt like one of many burdens had been lifted off of her. She was so happy to have her relationship with her brother back that she couldn't wait to see Dave. She kind of felt that if is weren't for him they wouldn't be talking to each other. Trinty had planned to spend the while day with him. Not knowing she had eyes on her 24/7. Between Mitch and Dave, she was never let out of either party's sight.

Dave came to pick her up and took her back to his place. He knew that Mitch had people following him but played it off like he had no clue. Jay on the other hand had witnessed it with his own eyes and boy was he furious. After seeing Dave come pick Trinity up he took his pill bottle that was hidden in one of the drawers at Trinitys place and flushed all of the pills down the toilet. This was only the beginning of his spiral downward. He had been taking pills for depression and bipolar disorder and had just refilled that prescription at the beginning of the month. This only made things worse, he left not too long after Trinity and met up with Mitch.

"What's the plan?" Jay stared at Mitch with a deadly look. This was the exact reaction Mitch wanted and couldn't wait for everything to be in full action.

"I now know where he stays, so we can make it quick and end them make it look like a robbery." Mitch explained as Jay nodded

"You ready?" Mitch smiled as Jay just nodded popping his knuckles slouched down in the chair. Meanwhile, Dave and Trinity sat in the bed cuddling and talking.

"You ever thought about what you would name your child? You know if you were planning on having one." Trinity said focused on tracing the tattoos that covered his chest.

"Little bit." He responded

"Tell me."She said continuing running her fingers down his chest.

"Uhh if I had a boy maybe Kyle or Eric. Now for a girl it would be Kairi or Camden I guess." He shrugged as Trinity smiled against his chest.

"Those are some nice names. It must've taken you forever to come up with those?" Trinity smiled

"Nah it actually didn't." he chuckled

"So you had those in mind for the longest, you must've thought long and hard about having kids."

"I did, and I know I want some when im stable enough to." Trinity nodded.

They talked a little bit longer before Dave soon went to sleep and Trinity stayed up going over somethings for a couple of her classes. She was surprisingly doing okay in her classes given that she hadn't been in the past week. She sat in the bed next to Dave criss crossed singing to the music she played lowly off of her phone.